3 years on Amazon. Suspended for close 10 weeks for bogus RO

I never thought this will be me but I am hoping someone can help me.

I have been selling on Amazon since August 2016. On October 2019 my account was deactivated. I received 10 claims from the brand Quip. The claims are against the images on several of their ASINS. I did not create the listings or uploaded the images. I removed all ASINS in question, and all other ASINS from the brand. I appealed with all documents to Amazon several times and kept getting denied. For two months I spent hours on the phone with every team on Amazon, none provided any additional information. At one point I received an approval followed by a denial.
The emails since then were vague templates asking for information already provided.

I finally hired a company to help with the case, but being a small time seller I could not afford the big name companies and hired a questionable company suggested by another seller. I got my first appeal letter way past the time I paid for and once sent in it was denied. I contacted the company and over a month ago they promised to send a second appeal. They do not reply to my emails, calls, messages on social media since.

I am a small time seller, which started this business as a way to be able to provide for my daughter as a single mom. This experience has been exhausting and I no longer know what route to follow.

Please help

If the items are authentic and you listed against an existing ASIN then there is no copyright

Post the original letter from Amazon and get some free help here.

One of the many denials from Amazon, they are all pretty similar
Hello,

Thank you for your message. We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve Copyright issues.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
– Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.

ASIN: B07MM6G5XZ, B07MFZZ6SG, B07DP4V7H9
Complaint ID: 6448582281

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=email_appeal) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

– iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl

Post the suspension letter from amazon,

Post your appeal letter.

You’re asking for help without providing the information people would need to help you with.

Nice … congrats!

Hopefully you learned something and come back stronger.

It is VERY interesting that there are 4 posts in the past 24 hours using the term “RO,” not a common term here on the forums, and you have posted on all of them, someone who… runs an account restoration business…

:thinking:

I must have missed it.
I did not see RO in this thread?

In the title.
“3 years on Amazon. Suspended for close 10 weeks for bogus RO”

duh.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and he is right.
I have only ever seen this term in the past few days.

Similar post from @ASGTG who seemingly knows of reinstatements before the OP’s

It seems Ed is psychic.

I think Ed is advertising :roll_eyes:

I think the word is out that seller performance is monitoring these forums, I have noticed these posts as well… talking about bankruptcy and lay offs instead of posting their POA :expressionless:

hah - Love these posts. They were all posted weeks before on the FB group and they posted there and messaged me when they were back. The strings much longer there - I just updated here

I noticed the same “RO” thing as well and had to look it up to understand what the posters were referring to. Shills for account restoration services troll suspension threads on a regular basis so anything is possible.

But these threads are all from the past 24 hours.

Are you saying that the users have already been reinstated when they post here?!

Ahhh, so your promoting your own facebook group! That has worked out well for others…

They all were reinstated a few hours after the posts over here. No not promoting anything

Your user Avatar and your name seem to point to you are…

BTW $400 an hour? Your joking right?