$1M / Month ASINS SUSPENDED

it didn’t, it’s in post #9

According to the title he is making $1,000,000/month off this plastic and crushed bug concoction. Causes me to be suspicious of his whole statement besides the the specifics being total fiction. I would think that if someone if smart enough to be able to make that much on their ASINs you would think they would be smart enough or have someone smart enough in the organization to have told him those were lousy bullet points in the first place.

Goodyear: Our manufacturer produces for the most trusted brands in the USA.

Wouldn’t that most trusted brand in the USA by any chance be the guy from the late night TV commercials with that 70’s mustache who sells My Pillow? At least that’s what Mike wants to tell us as he claims to sell only the HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT. Sorry but when I hear his over exaggerated infomercial, the first thing that comes to mind for me is a vision of a toxic, chemical filled pillow made for a few pennies by the little children over in China. One thing that I’ve figured out after years of getting ripped off from buying things online are that the sellers who over exaggerate descriptions in the titles of their listing are usually the sellers from China, and the more they exaggerate their product description, the more likely I’m going to get ripped off. So no, if I was looking for Oeko-Tex certified fabrics, I wouldn’t waste my time buying your product just because it sounds to much like it’s a generic, knock off piece of junk from China. So I have to agree with the other comments on here that it’s best to keep your bullet points simple, yet describing your product in detail. Too little of a description isn’t good either, but no one cares if you claim your product is the best, highest quality item on the market. You’re product reviews will already tell potential buyer exactly how previous buyers feel about your products.

Could it be that your under Amazons radar because you raised a red flag by using the Good Year trademark name as your seller ID? When I see Good Year, I think of tires. When I search for tires, I expect to see Good Year, Not a HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT using super soft Oeko-Tex certified fabrics.

Lol exactly. Just like the guy from two days ago.

“I have a $6 million amazon business, and they suspended me so I came on a free forum for advice.” :joy:

The bugs are super breathable and great for temperature control. You haven’t heard of this type of material???

1. CAPS not allowed.
  2. Change the bullets to

Crafted using super soft Oeko-Tex high quality certified fabrics.

Includes breathable 300 thread count polyester for the perfect amount of fluff. Carefully constructed for temperature control.

Simple to clean. The best way to clean is to hand wash.

Get rid of the last bullet.

There could be something you edited out that was actually relevant. In looking at some similar listings, it could possibly have to do with any claims that were made (but not included in your example) regarding statements that would require supporting proof. Examples would be things like being organic, free of chemicals, etc, or anything regarding any materials being certified. You may want to check this page to see if there were any claims or environmental references in the bullet points that triggered this.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201707070&language=en_US&ref=ag_201707070_cont_200832300

Bullet points are not advertisement. They shall just state the facts. Keep it simple.

Very early on people are suggesting to lose the capital letters.
You are not the first.

:joy::rofl: and he got mad at your reply. AT LEAST HE DIDN’T USE CAPS WHEN HE REPLIED :joy:

Jesus H Christ! how do bullet points like these convert 1 million/month?
Avoid using filter words like “Premium”, especially when you jam it in the middle of “Easy Care”, that reads like it was written by a cringey 13-year-old. “Highest Quality” needs to go too, along with “Oeko-Tex certified fabrics” since most shoppers won’t even know what that is.

You’re not the only seller that jam eye sore words like Highest, Best, Premium in their listings. Most rookie sellers do this and they just all end up sounding like a bunch of try-hard amateurs.

In short, screaming at the shoppers in all-cap and jamming filter words like best, highest, most trusted, etc… probably triggered a bot.

Do yourself a huge favor and outsource bullet points to Fiverr for $50 - $250 and since you claim your ASIN gross 1m/month that shouldn’t be a problem.

Now I am going to have to wash my eyes out with soap after reading those bullet points. LOL jk
Good luck!

Below I copied and pasted Amazon Services Quick Start Style Guide
Bullets
 The top five features that you want customers to consider. For example:
o Dimensions
o Age appropriateness
o Country of origin
o Warranty information
 Begin each bullet point with a capital letter
 Write in fragments and do not include ending punctuation
 Write all numbers as numerals
 Separate phrases in one bullet with semicolons
 Spell out measurements, such as quart, inch, or feet
 Do not use hyphens, symbols, periods, or exclamation points
 Do not write vague statements; be as specific as possible with product features and attributes
 Do not enter company-specific information; this section is for product features only
 Do not include promotional and pricing information
 Do not include shipping or company information. Amazon policy prohibits including seller,
company, or shipping information

It could be the all caps. I’d try only capitalizing the first word and remove the hyphens… and see if that allows it through.

Good Luck!

breathable polyester is such a sham ya’ll. Synthetic fibers aren’t truly breathable in an electromagnetic sense because it creates lots of static charges that repels natural energy like oxygen and hydrogen. The design of apparel or products may be valuable but the material such as Polyester itself is so cheap, toxic, as well as proven to contribute to balding if worn as hats or infertility if worn as underwear. Even if you’re low in money, you can’t afford not to compromise your energy & health. Buy natural clothing or bedding only ya’ll. =)

I am surprised y’all are still going on this one.

He lost me with the whole smooshed bug thing.

Crushed insects. Well that’s a new one. Isn’t it a federal regulation that all materials have to be listed on the packaging and care tags? And let me get this right… this crushed-insect filled whatever is a $M/month seller? I can’t even get most of the people I know to eat sushi – much less sleep on, under or wear crushed insects.

I’m, I’m… speechless.

The CAPS could be one of the reasons the bot capsized your listing

Ive always kind of wondered the same thing, why do people who come to ask for help go out of their way to hide what they are selling. Its weird to me. Are they assuming that people are going to rush out and buy it all up, leaving none for them to resell? Its strange.

Geez! You still expect help and then criticize the help given when you have not been straight forward?

Here’s what Amazon says about bullet points…you should have studied this before creating your first listing.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Lite_Inventory_Templates/Selling_on_Amazon_Quick_Start_Style_Guide.pdf

I actually thought you were spoofing us on the crushed bugs thing. With no clue what they are providing the filling for it is hard to even wrap my brain around the thought. I can assure you that I won’t be trying to edge into your business by selling crushed bugs. The only fabric that I do know that comes by way of a ‘bug’ is silk made using the strands from the caterpillar cocoon.

Precisely! I think sellers that want to ask questions shouldn’t be trying to hide facts at all, as crushed bugs if that is a true part of the item, could signal a bot as well I would think. He doesn’t seem to be believing much of what we are telling him either. Amazing how many come for ‘help’ although they don’t seem to want ‘help’ that want to be told that they are right and Amazon is wrong and tell him how to win his appeal against Amazon. However, Amazon as an entity can say no and there is no way to go ask your mother and get a different result.

So is the amazon robot so good?