$1M / Month ASINS SUSPENDED

Very early on people are suggesting to lose the capital letters.
You are not the first.

:joy::rofl: and he got mad at your reply. AT LEAST HE DIDN’T USE CAPS WHEN HE REPLIED :joy:

Jesus H Christ! how do bullet points like these convert 1 million/month?
Avoid using filter words like “Premium”, especially when you jam it in the middle of “Easy Care”, that reads like it was written by a cringey 13-year-old. “Highest Quality” needs to go too, along with “Oeko-Tex certified fabrics” since most shoppers won’t even know what that is.

You’re not the only seller that jam eye sore words like Highest, Best, Premium in their listings. Most rookie sellers do this and they just all end up sounding like a bunch of try-hard amateurs.

In short, screaming at the shoppers in all-cap and jamming filter words like best, highest, most trusted, etc… probably triggered a bot.

Do yourself a huge favor and outsource bullet points to Fiverr for $50 - $250 and since you claim your ASIN gross 1m/month that shouldn’t be a problem.

Now I am going to have to wash my eyes out with soap after reading those bullet points. LOL jk
Good luck!

Below I copied and pasted Amazon Services Quick Start Style Guide
Bullets
 The top five features that you want customers to consider. For example:
o Dimensions
o Age appropriateness
o Country of origin
o Warranty information
 Begin each bullet point with a capital letter
 Write in fragments and do not include ending punctuation
 Write all numbers as numerals
 Separate phrases in one bullet with semicolons
 Spell out measurements, such as quart, inch, or feet
 Do not use hyphens, symbols, periods, or exclamation points
 Do not write vague statements; be as specific as possible with product features and attributes
 Do not enter company-specific information; this section is for product features only
 Do not include promotional and pricing information
 Do not include shipping or company information. Amazon policy prohibits including seller,
company, or shipping information

It could be the all caps. I’d try only capitalizing the first word and remove the hyphens… and see if that allows it through.

Good Luck!

breathable polyester is such a sham ya’ll. Synthetic fibers aren’t truly breathable in an electromagnetic sense because it creates lots of static charges that repels natural energy like oxygen and hydrogen. The design of apparel or products may be valuable but the material such as Polyester itself is so cheap, toxic, as well as proven to contribute to balding if worn as hats or infertility if worn as underwear. Even if you’re low in money, you can’t afford not to compromise your energy & health. Buy natural clothing or bedding only ya’ll. =)

I am surprised y’all are still going on this one.

He lost me with the whole smooshed bug thing.

Crushed insects. Well that’s a new one. Isn’t it a federal regulation that all materials have to be listed on the packaging and care tags? And let me get this right… this crushed-insect filled whatever is a $M/month seller? I can’t even get most of the people I know to eat sushi – much less sleep on, under or wear crushed insects.

I’m, I’m… speechless.

The CAPS could be one of the reasons the bot capsized your listing

Ive always kind of wondered the same thing, why do people who come to ask for help go out of their way to hide what they are selling. Its weird to me. Are they assuming that people are going to rush out and buy it all up, leaving none for them to resell? Its strange.

Geez! You still expect help and then criticize the help given when you have not been straight forward?

Here’s what Amazon says about bullet points…you should have studied this before creating your first listing.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Lite_Inventory_Templates/Selling_on_Amazon_Quick_Start_Style_Guide.pdf

I actually thought you were spoofing us on the crushed bugs thing. With no clue what they are providing the filling for it is hard to even wrap my brain around the thought. I can assure you that I won’t be trying to edge into your business by selling crushed bugs. The only fabric that I do know that comes by way of a ‘bug’ is silk made using the strands from the caterpillar cocoon.

Precisely! I think sellers that want to ask questions shouldn’t be trying to hide facts at all, as crushed bugs if that is a true part of the item, could signal a bot as well I would think. He doesn’t seem to be believing much of what we are telling him either. Amazing how many come for ‘help’ although they don’t seem to want ‘help’ that want to be told that they are right and Amazon is wrong and tell him how to win his appeal against Amazon. However, Amazon as an entity can say no and there is no way to go ask your mother and get a different result.

So is the amazon robot so good?

I am wondering if this is even a real thread? Seems to be a trolling thread? Really, dead bugs as filler and this is going to pass inspection for import? Much less get worn or used? And no info on what kind of product?

If you type in “open a case with Amazon” it will show you seller forum results and if you click on the first one it will bring you to a forum that has a direct link to open a case.
you will see the option to “fix a product page” once inside that add your asin
then go to what you want to fix and use the drop down to the bullet points and make sure you only add 1 bullet point at a time not your whole listing.

It will flag nothing at first so make a change to the bullet point such as adding the word “Free” this will then flag all the problems within that bullet point, make all needed changes and then copy and paste the acceptable bullet into your listing Don’t submit this to Amazon make the changes your self.
Do this for all your bullets and maybe even every other aspect to make sure youre 100% complaint.
This should help you get your listing back. I hope it helps!

What strikes me about these bullet points is how little real information there is.

We learn that the item is made of polyester and has a 300 thread count, which means absolutely nothing to ordinary mortals, and the rest is, to use a word you used yourself, ‘fluff.’

High quality, quality materials etc is what any and everybody would say. And as someone has already pointed out, Oeko-Tech probably means more to a martian than to anyone on this planet.

Bullet points are there to sell the product, no?

Be specific.

Is there anything that makes this item stand out from its competitors?

Does it solve any problems for the buyer?

Is it handmade?

Former carnival barker here… Yeah, that’s way too obnoxious. Don’t the Amazon ToS for product listings state not to use all caps?

Oh Boy…

Sounds like you just opened a can of worms…

The goal is to get your asin back up as quickly as possible. Since you don’t know which specific word or words caused the problem, delete your bullet points altogether. Replace them with five general words describing your product that you know are not a violation of the guidelines. Open a case for reinstatement. Once your item is reinstated, you can rework the bullet points using the comments above and the guidelines to avoid this problem in the future.

Agree, since way back earlier he admitted that the information on the product material has been changed to protect the actually item.
So I believe there are no bugs, it’s not 300 thread count ( who would buy such an item ) and the only reason he titled it as $1m a month is to get everyone’s attention.

I’m not saying it’s not a top selling item, I just don’t think it’s a $1M a month Asin/ Sku

Anyway I would throw out the Material detail’s and work around the other words used in the bullet points.

• Also I’m no expert here by far, but I thought some of these Huge Power Sellers, ones that sell in the Million have their own Account manager that would help with things like this.