Novice

Name: Planet Records  
Status Level: Novice (104)
Total Posts: 151
Total Questions: 18 (15 unresolved)
Location Cambridge, MA

Recent Messages:
Re: Regarding Amazon Warehouse Deals Feedback Rating

As sellers we try hard to maintain high ratings. You have to be careful and honest. It's to Amazon'...
Re: Pending Orders submitted to _GET_FLAT_FILE_ORDERS_DATA_

Yes, isn't that strange? I've noticed this a few times myself. We've seen new orders arrive with a p...
Re: Tax Information and Reports

2b) Also what does this mean - "Seller Central sellers can only schedule one _GET_ORDERS_DATA_ or _...
Re: New DVD restrictions - MSRP above $24.99 - Can MWS provide this MSRP data?

The Products API GetMatchingProductXXX calls return a ListPrice element in AttributeSets when possib...
Re: Sales API for large volumes?

Can you explain more about what you'd like to achieve? It can take a very long time to initially po...

Recent Questions:
InternalError from the Products API

I keep getting internal error responses from the Products API with GetMatchingProductForId. It happe...
Reactivating a closed offer

It's easy to close an offer using the _POST_FLAT_FILE_INVLOADER_DATA_; you need nothing but the sku ...
AdjustmentReason Enumeration

The values in AdjustmentReason mostly make sense and seem to correspond to the reasons available whe...
Date format in _POST_FLAT_FILE_ORDER_ACKNOWLEDGEMENT_DATA_

Accepted Values: A date in this format: yyyy-mm-dd, which indicates the shipment date of the produc...
Converged ReportTypes

What's the difference between "converged" and non-converged reports? At first I thought converged mi...