Nate Smith
  Novice

Name: Nate Smith  
Status Level: Novice (101)
Total Posts: 122
Total Questions: 23 (8 unresolved)

Recent Messages:
Report Data Inaccurate

We are using the "Inventory Report" to verify our in-warehouse stock matches what Amazon is thinking...
Re: "Internal Error" when making listOrders call

Thank you for that information. I did check the status panel before posting, but it was not yet upd...
"Internal Error" when making listOrders call

We use the listOrders call to get a current list of "pending" orders (still in that 1/2 hour window ...
Slow Running Feeds this Morning?

Is anyone else noticing any slower than usual feed processing today? We sent a roughly 100 item Pro...
Re: Issue with Account login.

Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions, 25 Jun, 2015 6:32 PM
Same issue here (MI) on both my personal seller account and my employer's account.

Recent Questions:
Report Data Inaccurate

We are using the "Inventory Report" to verify our in-warehouse stock matches what Amazon is thinking...
Email notifications not being sent?

I debated posting this question here or in the developer forums, but since its not specifically a de...
"Inquiry from Amazon Customer" emails?

Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions, 10 Jun, 2015 7:17 PM
Is there any way to send these to an additional email address? I don't see anything under notificat...
Upcoming listing requirements change

Selling on Amazon » General Selling Questions, 15 Jul, 2013 3:43 PM
We recently received a notice that all listings were going to require the "Brand" information includ...
"Internal Error" when making listOrders call

We use the listOrders call to get a current list of "pending" orders (still in that 1/2 hour window ...