Seller Account
Seller Forums

Amazon Seller Forums » Selling on Amazon » Help For New Sellers

Thread: Is there a good mobile app for sellers?
Thread Archived This thread has been archived - replies are not allowed.

This question is answered.

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 23 Apr, 2014 10:35 AM by: RockChromatic
RockChromatic

Posted on: 29 Jan, 2014 7:27 PM  
Click to report abuse...
I've been using SellerMobile, but my trial expired and they want me to pay for it now. I probably will, but first want to see if anyone knows of a better one? I'm willing to try any of them. Thanks
Is this a helpful question? Yes 1   No
11 Replies
Sort replies by:
Marilyn's Attic

Posted on: 29 Jan, 2014 11:16 PM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
No
Was this reply helpful? Yes 2   No 5
BudgetBuddies

Posted on: 30 Jan, 2014 8:17 AM   in response to: Marilyn's Attic in response to: Marilyn's Attic  
Click to report abuse...
I can give an absolute answer of no. I've searched since beginning here and have been unsuccessful in locating one. A developer would surely make a great deal in creating one, There sure is a market for it.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
NelsonD@SellerS...

Posted on: 30 Jan, 2014 11:04 AM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
Hey there RockChromatic,

At this time there is not an Official Amazon Seller Central App. However we are always looking for ways to improve our sellers experience. Any updates on improvements we make to aid sellers will be announced through Seller Central.
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 0
Quarta-Rad, Inc.

Posted on: 31 Jan, 2014 11:31 AM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
Hi,

actually, I did not want to pay anything too.

But nothing was available, so I just went ahead and made one.

What bothered me the most other than the monthly fee was the fact that all my data has to go through SellerMobile server. WHY?

Amazon is my livelihood. I do not want my transactions to go through someone else's server.

So, unlike SellerMobile, it does not go through a third-party server, it does not charge monthly fee, or server ads. After 15% fee from Amazon, plus additional FBA and credit card fees, I really do not want to pay something else. So, it is free to me and free to everyone else as well :)

I developed it for myself, but I think others would benefit from it as well. Plus, the more feedback I get from other users, the better application it can become, And better it becomes, the more convenient it is for me :)

It is still in beta, so go easy on me please!

http://powderapp.launchrock.com/

And if someone can help me with improving it, please just drop me a line! I am slowly learning how to program better and better everyday, but I sure can use some advice on what other features we might need!!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes 1   No 1
LES Labs

Posted on: 06 Feb, 2014 5:22 AM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
Hi RockChromatic,

Can you let us know what features you'd like to see in SellerMobile, besides the obvious necessity of an Android version?

Thanks!
Was this reply helpful? Yes 0   No 0
123 Ship

Posted on: 20 Apr, 2014 11:19 PM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
@RockChromatic are you still using Seller Mobile, now that Amazon released the Seller app?

I guess all the order/inventory management stuff is still missing from the Amazon app so they are steps behind. We are considering Seller Mobile...so penny for your thoughts.
RockChromatic

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2014 10:55 AM   in response to: 123 Ship in response to: 123 Ship  
Click to report abuse...
hi there yes still using seller mobile works for me but i just need to see the sale item, and the shipping address it's my way of double checking before packing. $5/mo i think. but i didn't know amazon had an app now too thanks i'll check it out! i'm always interested in trading secrets on how to get stores more traffic, esp as i only get 50 views/day. email me if you like ryan@rockchromatic.com. thanks
123 Ship

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2014 6:11 PM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
So you do the fulfillment on your own...You do not use FBA? Using FBA opens you up for prime customers and that could/should help lift your glance views.
RockChromatic

Posted on: 21 Apr, 2014 6:16 PM   in response to: 123 Ship in response to: 123 Ship  
Click to report abuse...
No I haven't dug into that, but yes I should try that. Whats the best way to go about it? Just contact amazon direct and then you have to send a min amount of prints or something? Just wasn't sure what was required, and what all I would need to ship to them. thanks!
123 Ship

Posted on: 22 Apr, 2014 8:09 PM   in response to: RockChromatic in response to: RockChromatic  
Click to report abuse...
There are some good youtube videos for it. But basically all your listed items in Seller Central can be asked to be fulfilled by Amazon. There is a 5-6 step workflow inside Seller Central that guides you on the process to plan, prep, label, and get the items ready to be shipped to Amazon. Plenty of info on their help pages.
RockChromatic

Posted on: 23 Apr, 2014 10:35 AM   in response to: 123 Ship in response to: 123 Ship  
Click to report abuse...
Okay great thanks I will look into this!