What are the Seller Discussion Forums?
The Seller Discussion Forums provide a venue in which Amazon sellers can exchange ideas, knowledge, and opinions about anything related to Selling on Amazon or other Amazon services.
Who can participate in discussions?
At this time, the use of the Seller Discussion Forums is limited to those with an Amazon seller account.
Please keep in mind that your use of the Seller Discussion Forums is subject to the terms of the Amazon Privacy Notice
, Conditions of Use
and your seller agreement.
What are the discussion guidelines?
We encourage you to use the Seller Discussion Forums to share your ideas, knowledge, and opinions with other sellers. While we appreciate your comments, we do require that you follow the general posting guidelines listed below. Violations of these guidelines may result in the suspension or removal of your posting privileges or other action we deem appropriate.
What to include:
- Your posts should focus on topics specific to the forum and the thread.
- Post to these forums only in a manner that respects the time and energy of your peers.
- Ask questions and test the knowledge of your peers.
- Tell us your great ideas for new features.
- Give us honest feedback about the things at which we are succeeding, and constructive criticism about those which can be improved.
What not to include:
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Insults of other groups or individuals.
- Personal information including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or physical addresses.
- Commercial content such as advertising, promotions, or solicitations.
- Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others, including copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
- Content that demonstrates little or no relevance to seller issues, or disrupts the effective use of the forums in any way.
- Content that would violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable law or your seller agreement.
- Content offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes).
- Content that impersonates any other person or entity.
- Domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks.
How do I report a post that violates the posting guidelines?
If you believe a post is in violation of one or more of these guidelines, you can report it to our forum moderators:
- Go to the post in question and click on the yellow warning icon () located on the right.
- Select the appropriate reason in the dropdown menu.
- Add any additional relevant comments.
- Click the "Report Abuse" button to send your report.
Amazon Services reserves the right to remove any post in our forums without notice.
Have questions about your Seller account?
If you have questions about your seller account, please contact Seller Support