user profile
Sign in
user profile

"Your account has been deactivated due to being an individual account"

by Seller_Uld2fjWM7rdak

so i listed my first product, of course my product was taken down within 12 hours by amazon. They said since im an individual, i cant sell for profit. It said europe said this, im in the united states. what is haoppening. Amazon really does suck.

Tags: Listings
70 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_1685wH24fB2X7
In reply to: Seller_Uld2fjWM7rdak's post

The one thing I have absolute faith in is mankind’s capacity to make things worse. No matter how bad it gets, we’re all happy to screw each other over. It’s enough to make me wonder if we should have let the zombies win.

Jump to reply
70 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

There are restrictions for Individual Accounts.
If you want to ship internationally, you have to have a Professional Account.

user profile
Seller_Uld2fjWM7rdak

my question to you is how do i put my product on ONLY the UNITED STATES market. Thankyou.

user profile
Seller_JeqS22oDXjsK2

More than likely you aren’t even suspended in the US and everyone here is giving you all kinds of crazy info. Send me a message and I’ll help you get it figured out. That EU email has absolutely zero to do with your ability to sell in the US and zero effect on your US seller status.

user profile
Seller_JeqS22oDXjsK2

It has nothing to do with an individual or professional, both can be sole proprietors in the USA. The professional account knocks off the $1 extra per item fee, allows FBA selling right away and allows access to more categories.

user profile
Seller_D0OGZe3GyCG4S

If i delete or close my Amazon European Sellars account will that deactivate or close my United States Account.

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

Your Amazon message has nothing to do with the type of account you have.

It tells you of restrictions placed by the UK on the type of business you applied for the account based on.

I am not at all knowledgeable about UK business law, but I can read and understand English and message you received is quite understandable. How you got to this point is less understandable.

user profile
Seller_4KvKRtiA55ARd

Before all of you start trying to figure this out further, how do you know that that email is NOT a phishing email? Click on “more”, or “see headers” (the options vary depending on email service) to see the full email information, the full address etc. can you see any typos? anything funky, that seems amiss in the email address or other info? it can be as subtle as an extra letter.

As a matter of principle, NEVER click on listings from an email, whether it is from amazon, ebay, paypal, a bank etc. I learned this the hard way after clicking on an email that looked like it was from my financial entity, but was a phishing email. I ended up having to cancel all my connected cards, one day before Thanksgiving. This was 10 years ago, lesson learned forever. The hard way. If an email outlines a concern, open a separate tab, log in to the website main page (not the link mentioned in the email, it could be redirect link with a fake text name), and then navigate to the right section on the website.

OP, did you try listing on the US account and find yourself blocked? If not, then your US account is not blocked.

Next thing to try, when you made listings, are they by by default being listed in the europe site first – as in that is being treated as your home marketplace?
If so, you need to fix that first, to designate the US marketplace as your home marketplace.
Then you can close out selling on other marketplaces.

So, try going here:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/global-selling/dashboard/
See which marketplace is designated as your source marketplace. Make sure it is US.

Here is how to change that:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G202121600&ref_=xx_G202121600_a_r4_cont_sgsearch

Then make sure that all the connections to other marketplaces are removed, so that the system does not attempt to take your US listings and auto list to other marketplaces. It is irrelevant that you are being shown as “in 10 marketplaces”. Amazon may be automatically doing that for some new accounts. Point is, if you don’t attempt to list anything in those marketplaces, then you don’t have to worry about those markets.

Here is how to delete those other marketplace connections:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202121660?language=en_US&ref=id_202121660_cont_G202121680

Let us know if this helps.

Also, you said you have an individual account, and that you “also have a professional account”. Umm? You have two selling accounts? With the same name and address and for the same business entity? Please clarify, because that might explain some of what is happening.

Good luck.

user profile
Seller_ejXuIdFS1NNfB

Lots of videos and training to make an account with Amazon that will be successful. I strongly suggest you take 40-80 hours and watch them so that you will be versed in everything you can do with this completely awesome system. I worked in distribution for 30 yrs and started selling on here recently. This is the only platform that will allow you all this flexibility and training at virtually no cost. Professional account 30$. Which you probably don’t need. Spend some time this company is worth over a trillion dollars for a reason. Since day one everyone I’ve spoken too or worked with online has been 100% helpful. It’s just a research thing. Do the work and you will be rewarded.

user profile
Seller_0x6jysMnuaQY9

Cali_Flip

10h

so i listed my first product, of course my product was taken down within 12 hours by amazon. They said since im an individual, i cant sell for profit. It said europe said this, im in the united states. what is haoppening. Amazon really does suck.

Give us all a break. You start by stating you listed your “first” product and under an individual account. Then you go on to talk about “every time you sell something on Amazon.” Then you go on to say you have a pro account. Then about reselling off of AliBaba. Then using different country accounts for dubious reasons.

Why waste our time here? You lied, scam, violate every policy, rip off the public, and then complain.

Nobody has any sympathy for such actions. Get honest or get off and stop blaming Amazon for things you have done incorrectly.

user profile
Seller_5skVxpk6AmApl

his username says it all.

Go to original post