user profile
Sign in
user profile

Wholesale Packaging

by Seller_3nVyzUiZ4U4VY

Hi All,

happy holidays. My question pertains to whether I have to individually pack my products as a wholesaler.

My situation is that I bought products from a distributor and cannot get an invoice until picked up. Without that, I’m unable to see how to list and fulfill this. I am stuck on whether I need to send my products to a third-party to disassemble pallets and individually box each unit and have it labeled individually too. OR do I not have to box them individually and I can just send the pallets in? If I just send in the pallet, will I have to pay Amazon to fulfill (box and label each unit individually) each unit for me?

Please and thank you!

Tags: Buy Box, Listings
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_3nVyzUiZ4U4VY's post

Sorry, but you gave us absolutely no helpful info. What is your product? Does it have a UPC on it already?

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Not sure why you opened a 2nd thread on the same topic

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

First, you need to realize that as a new listing on Amazon, you will most likely be limited to a quantity of 200 for FBA.

The other thread states that it is a tin of chocolate. You need to read about meltables in Amazon’s Help. You can only have the inventory in FBA for certain months out of the year.

You will also need to read up on sending in expiration dated inventory.

All of the above is moot if your product is not labeled to comply with the rules/laws of the USA.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post