user profile
Sign in
user profile

What's wrong at AVP1?

by Seller_6QIB0FoLRVCvH

Is anyone else experiencing unusual delays in receiving inventory shipments to AVP1 warehouse (Hazle Township, PA)? Amazon has me send most of my inventory there. I ship weekly. None of the shipments sent to AVP1 over the past few weeks have been checked in and more recent shipments seem like they’re being held by UPS and not even delivered (tracking shows them at a nearby UPS facility for multiple days now). It almost seems like the whole place is shut down.

Tags: UPS, Warehouse
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RdXLGelNrPb9o
In reply to: Seller_6QIB0FoLRVCvH's post

There have been problems there for months. Just search the forums for AVP1

user profile
Seller_y7w18mTjjOyhT

I have shipments to AVP1 from August 3 and August 17 still in the receiving status. Its working its way though amazon’s distribution network. Others from Sept 2nd that have not started the receiving process. I am really concerned with holiday inventory.

user profile
Seller_IIBeVj1GTTJR9

Same situation here with my AVP1 shipment that was delivered Sept 9th (2 weeks ago at this point) and is sitting in delivered. I wasn’t having too much trouble with them the past few months so I was surprised. I’m working on another shipment plan today that also wants to go to AVP1 so I’m a bit nervous. It’s making inventory planning really difficult and increasing my inventory costs.

user profile
Seller_MQgtaiXJnzt6u

I have 3 shipments delivered in AVP1 by Fedex in Sep, all of them were checked in less than 1 week.
It is much better than last months— I have 1 shipment delivered in AVP1 in June, checked in in Aug, took 80 days.

user profile
Seller_QosL48cCmr8yF

Half of mine checked in after 3 weeks!

user profile
Seller_EbLNIPCtatpcE

same here, still waiting

user profile
Seller_i2tZIF2N4Uqpu

We have thousands of units trying to get into AVP across 12 shipments. AVP please receive our goods asap

user profile
Seller_ariRtdUo8EiI5

About six weeks ago at AVP1, I had a shipment delivered and checked in within 3 days. I have a similar delivery from about 2 weeks ago that has been sitting there and with the headline that there are exceptional delays at this location. Been a learning process recently that I need to be less worried about long-term storage fees and MUCH more concerned with never or very rarely running out of inventory.

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

Every single unit I ship out of my NY plant, is going to AVP1, that’s why it’s so slow

Joliet IL is moving pretty slick the past 2 weeks, for my midwest plants.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post