user profile
Sign in
user profile

What to expect from MCF Expedited Two-day Shipping/ Priority One-day Shipping

by Seller_GFAfb69nlxeqa

I am a new seller and want a clean and cut answer to what I should expect selling on Shopify using amazon as a shipping partner. I wish to offer 3-5 day delivery as a standard and 1-3 day as a faster delivery option. What are the delivery estimates using Amazon 2-day shipping and 1-day shipping? I would appreciate examples from your own experiences, Examples during 2020 pandemic, and know the typical delivery times for both services. Standard shipping is not an option for as it seems to take at least 10 days to delivery minum.

Tags: Shipping
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VInQfnOjxYSCX
In reply to: Seller_GFAfb69nlxeqa's post

Hey there,

So, typically Priority will deliver in 1 day but it can take a day to fulfill for a portion of orders. We typically set it as a 2-Day delivery service. Expedited would be 1-day more than that.
There have definitely been some big hiccups in their SLAs over the past few months. I posted something about this about a week ago.
The problem we are finding is that Priority and Expedited orders are not being accepted by them in some cases. So, it makes it difficult to offer your customers services that Amazon can’t promise they will take. (I am referring to contiguous US zip codes and not HI, AK, PR and PO Boxes which Amazon MCF will typically not ship to except with Standard Shipping).
I hope this is helpful.

FF

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post