user profile
Sign in
user profile

Weird things showing up in Account Health

by Seller_O7xscj71dvrlt

So the other day I was looking at our performance metrics and went into account health and saw something really strange. There were 4 Suspected Intellectual Property Violations listed which was very strange because we don’t sell any products. This section has always been here under performance but has always shown as n/a.They were for washers and dryers Electrolux - Model: EFLS617STT - Scheduled Delivery. I created a case but the response was that it was due to the recent updates to the performance metrics and to just ignore it. So I’ve been keeping an eye on it and now there are 11 of them. All for the Electrolux washers and dryers saying it’s for Scheduled Delivery, Haul Away old unit, No Installation.

Anyone else seeing something like this? I think this may be affecting our account but due to being in FL the lack of work since these showed up may just coincide with the hurricane threat.

Tags: Listings
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PY4sKoudvO8xo
In reply to: Seller_O7xscj71dvrlt's post

Thanks.
I just checked mine and all 0s.

user profile
Seller_O3vg9mjcCe98e

Yeah, i’m a little suspicious of their “everything is fine with my account, all services active, must just be slow” yada yada. I have this same issue. I got the email a couple weeks (maybe 3) ago also and followed the link in it and saw i had 11 copyright infringements or something to that nature and they were all Electrolux products, which i don’t sell ANY products on Amazon only SERVICES, like y’all, through AHS. I get them to call through initiating a ticket and they assure me it was a glitch, not to worry they will go away. We’re approaching 30 days since i was last paid and since i have even had an offer come through on the app yet they’re claiming all is well. I looked at my account and now there’s 33 violations…ALL say Electrolux ASIN#'s and the timing of all this is awful convenient that i stop getting job offers around a week before i get an email saying i had copyright, or intellectual property violations like you so they were probably there a week before being notified. It also plucks my nerves that not only has it “not gone away” like they said but it’s tripled from 11 to 33 violations now. Hope this “glitch” goes away soon (but i’m initiating another ticket or reopening that one) and i start seeing job offers again…

user profile
Seller_O3vg9mjcCe98e

Been too busy with another gig lately to reply but i was up to 51 also the day you posted that or the day after but am at like 72 now… i still haven’t seen a job come through on the app since the correlation of these falsely accusing “intellectual property violations” . I think it’s time to talk legal action as i’ve called TWICE now about these false accusations and to inquire about my account health and NOT seeing jobs and am assured each time it’s a glitch and will go away and that my account is in great standing, i’m in the PPM, and all my services are active… if it smells like horse stuff…well,

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post