user profile
Sign in
user profile

Using Amazon Brand Analytics to analyze your brand data

by News_Amazon

If you are a brand owner selling on Amazon, you can make smarter, faster business decisions with powerful reporting from Amazon Brand Analytics.

Answer your data questions with six reports available from the Brands primary navigation menu in Seller Central:

1. Amazon Search Terms Report: Discover which products are winning the most clicks and conversions on strategic search terms and keep an eye on trends to evaluate the impact of your marketing campaigns.
  2. Repeat Purchase Behavior Report: Identify products or brands that are ordered more than once per customer. Advance your strategy and fine-tune your marketing to drive repeat purchases and acquire new customers.
  3. Market Basket Report: Quickly see the top products most commonly purchased alongside your products to identify cross-selling and bundling opportunities.
  4. Item Comparison Report: Find out which products customers most commonly view together with yours to inform your product portfolio and advertising decisions with competitive intelligence.
  5. Alternate Purchase Report: See the products customers most frequently purchase instead of yours to analyze product differentiation and portfolio mix opportunities.
  6. Demographics Report: Get a breakdown of your Amazon customers by age, income, education, gender, and marital status to better connect with your target audience or identify customization opportunities.

Amazon Brand Analytics is free to brand owners enrolled in Brand Registry. Register your brand today and tap into actionable insights to help you grow your business both on and off Amazon.

Tags: News and Announcements
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VHtEh12srqsx0
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

why I can’t find the clothing department when I choose ‘department’ in Amazon Search Terms Report? can you help me?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post