user profile
Sign in
user profile

Suspected IP Violations - What Works?

by Seller_18QJwddW43Bb8

We have 14 Suspected Intellectual Property Violations with listings that have been removed. We are an authorized re seller of these products and the brand names match the brands they come from.

If we just remove the brand name from our Title will this remove the violation? What works to resolve this issue?

Tags: Listings
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs
In reply to: Seller_18QJwddW43Bb8's post

Is the correct brand name currently inserted in the “Brand” field of your listings?

user profile
Seller_GTzBGbfHfJ9n3

no.
nothing works.
No matter what they say.
I have tried everything to get them reinstated without having to resort to banging my head against the wall with seller support.
All mine are the real thing also.
seller support is useless with this unless you stay on the phone for hours for each asin.
then maybe you will get one reinstated.

user profile
Seller_eZEmdcTaITNaY

As with standard IP complaints — Suspect IP edits may or may not be allowed. Your data may be
correct (or corrected), however, if the PDP AmaBots flagged contains the infringing data…no matter what you do, the listing won’t be reinstated until the PDP details are corrected.

Like @debranator states it is often a losing battle to try and get them fixed.

Our solution? Delete Delete Delete – it’s the only sure fire way it seems to get the violation to go away (in the time-frame allotted by Amazon).

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post