user profile
Sign in
user profile

Shipping Issue For Item Sold As Set

by Seller_6lecGd9Dt0gT6

Hello, I am new FBA seller and about to ship goods for first time to amazon warehouse. I am stuck since my product is in two parts that need to sold as set. Supplier from China can’t help me pack them in single retail pack together. Can i just ask them put it in say 5 sets (10units) in each carton ? how to label them? thanks

Tags: FBA, Shipping labels, Warehouse
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o
In reply to: Seller_6lecGd9Dt0gT6's post

Infinite_Trading_Housee

Amazon will not kit – or pull multiple boxes , so you had can have a whole product…

You will need to bring that stuff in, put it together yourself to send it together whole into the warehouse… alternatively find somebody to do so, pay them, put it in new packaging, boxes --however it needs to be prepped…

And that --make cost you some money, but that’s what happens – sometimes, when you are not familiar enough with the process, or suppliers & their limitations… may have left out a few blips in the decision process…

Perhaps you can just cancel the order with the suppliers – since they cannot deliver it in the manner that you wish…

user profile
Seller_2RiEpTSsu9Aoo
In reply to: Seller_6lecGd9Dt0gT6's post

If the supplier won’t bundle them for you, you are going to have to do that yourself. Unfortunately as vespa said, there is no service that Amazon provides that would bundle two separate ASINs into a single ASIN.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post