user profile
Sign in
user profile

Sellers remove negative feedback without buyer's consent

by Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7

This glitch (or whatever) has been going on since 2018 (maybe earlier). I thought it was gone in 2019 but I was wrong. My competitors from Texas are able to remove all their negative feedback. They have about 30 accounts that I have identified. Here are some screenshots

and next day

Tags: Fees
180 replies
180 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7
In reply to: Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7's post
user profile
Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7

more negatives later

gone

another small step for the seller but a big step for Amazon sellers. now the seller can remove neutral feedback

user profile
Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7
user profile
Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7

Tens of negative or neutral feedback were removed each week. The above example is just one of these sellers. It is not possible to compete with them because of their super power on Amazon. Any suggestion other than opening a case with Amazon because I opened tens of cases.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

You need to stop worrying about what other sellers are doing and concentrate on your account.

Seriously Seller support won’t do anything about this. There are legitimate ways to get feedback removed (and there are ways that are policy violations), but “telling” on another seller to seller support won’t end well for your account. Seller Support is stupid enough that they may shut your account down because they think you are the one violating policy.

user profile
Seller_0txVq03QjK9Av

Business perspective .
Use your amazing energy - and Be focused on ‘your’ business that will actually profit you - rather than burning that energy to investigate your competitors accounts which will not do you anything.

user profile
Seller_nVbN3Z1M90DEm

I actually want to know how they are getting those off too.

user profile
Seller_5J97tqKeiHfwf

I have no clue how they are removing those feedback, but in the end it shouldn’t be your concern. If they are doing something wrong, then Amazon will eventually catch them. You have put a ton of effort into putting together all this information and tracking this seller. Who cares? You’re wasting your time tracking and complaining about this person, put that time into your own business instead to make productive use of your time.

user profile
Seller_4bBgt8G68L77O

I hear you and feel your pain. Removing negative feedbacks to pretend that they received more positive than negatives reviews is cheating and lying to themselves, and it affects all of us, sellers, directly and indirectly, however I do believe in God’s justice and soon or later those dishonest sellers will ripe what they planted. Let’s focus on doing our best job and providing the best products to consumers and we’ll also ripe what we planted. Good sales to all of you! God bless you!

user profile
Seller_8qI2z8QbX1ps7

We sell the same products. They dominate the pages with multiple accounts. Their feedback scores get better and better due to their feedback removal power since September 2019.

Two sellers with the lower feedback score are not them. No buyer would buy from them

Go to original post