user profile
Sign in
user profile

Question with Website

by Seller_aD6VQoX02DJAW

Hello I’m recently launching a new product and looking to have a website for it. The main things I will have on the website are details about the company and a spot to where you can see the product. Then have the ability to click a link/product picture to buy it on Amazon. What do you recommend for a website builder? I have been looking at Squarespace, Wordpress, and Wiz.

Tags: Images
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
In reply to: Seller_aD6VQoX02DJAW's post

Amazon does not allow links to any outside website.
When you add products to Amazon, buyers are purchasing from Amazon, and not your website.
You can have your own website, but you cannot interact with in inside of Amazon.
Maybe someone else knows something different — this is my understanding.
No logos, or otherwise outside links.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

I believe @wWaRninG wants a public website to link back to Amazon. This is allowed and you can actually sign up with Amazon Associates to earn income from it.

Instead of just using links, you could offer the option to purchase straight on your website and then use Multi-Channel Fulfilment to ship the order.

user profile
Seller_ImP1urpxemf0A

I use Sqaurespace and have been very happy with them for the past 6 years. Customers can eiher purchase directly from my site or they also have the option to purchase on Amazon. It is very easy to add a Amazon button on Squarespace that will direct people to your listing.

user profile
Seller_gQYj2zQCuoz6y

There are so many options out there.
I had WordPress before. Always needed help editing or posting updates.
I changed to GoDaddy.
I used them before only for my domains.
But their website settings are very easy, even for a old hand like me with limited understating of IT. So I am using them now.
My needs are exactly like what you describe yours.
Details about my brand.
Details about my products.
If a visitor clicks on any of my products, it takes them straight to that product’s listing on Amazon.

user profile
Seller_DfAeHWHwOZExX

We do exactly that with our shopify site. We have our amazon links on product detail pages to the corresponding Amazon listings. That’s how we handle all our retail sales.

Shopify gives us the most flexibility for our business. However, as others have said it could use WordPress which is free.

user profile
Seller_aD6VQoX02DJAW

Hello, I’m looking to use a website builder that works best with Amazon FBA. I’m trying to basically show off my product on my website. A lot of website builders want me to add my product to their site and thats not what I want to do. All I want is to show off my product and have them click a link/picture of the product and then will be taken to my amazon product. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best website builder for Amazon for what I need. Thanks you!

user profile
Seller_BekKttXmgSrZ2
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_syjmYvuDww6Az

What is a “website builder”? Are you referring to software used to create a website?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post