user profile
Sign in
user profile

Price parity is still a thing apparently

by Seller_m6xRMBKh0TLkS

Due to continual abuse by Amazon customers and Amazon itself violating its own policies regularly we have been forced to raise our price on Amazon to cover the absurdity that comes with selling on Amazon. I wanted to share that it took less that 3 minutes from changing my price on Amazon to get a notification that my listing is no longer eligible to be the featured offer on Amazon, I lost my own buy box. My listing had not even updated with the pricing before I received their notification.

This is Amazons way to push their illegal ‘price parity’ clause and force us to comply to be the featured seller on our own listing. Due to Amazon’s unethical behavior, Amazon is now the highest price on the internet because Amazon is the most abusive selling platform we deal with.

Tags: Buy Box, Compliance, Listings, Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_m6xRMBKh0TLkS's post

Maybe I’m missing something. Were you banned from selling the product?

On several products Amazon and me are the only two sellers, and we always offer the item less than Amazon with shipping costs included. I sell FBM and never have the buy box. I can tell by our relationship with the manufacturer that I reorder the the products much more than Amazon.

I don’t see your problem.

user profile
Seller_9Uf78DYSZ2lcW
In reply to: Seller_m6xRMBKh0TLkS's post

So Raise your price everywhere. And then offer discounts or deals on your other platforms.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post