user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Account - Amazon doesn't approve documents

by Seller_EG6gPu4fcTknV

Hello All,

Created a new seller account and Amazon keeps writing back the same email when I contact them through “Reactivate your account-I need to submit documents to verify my selling account.” option.

I have read Rushdie’s and Oneida_Books posts before submitting my documents. I have a credit card listed under payment method. All documents are original and scanned in full. I have submitted Verizon Bill, Driver License (Back and Front), Certificate of Incorporation letter, EIN approval letter, Bank Statement, Electronic Federal tax filing. All documents and names match yet they are saying they can’t verify.

What do I do?

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

Tags: Address, Bank account, Credit card, Payments, Seller Central, Taxes, Verification
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jcY7f0YZcYvE2
In reply to: Seller_EG6gPu4fcTknV's post

When you say Verizon, what does that mean? Unless it is for landline telephone or internet, it may not work. They require a bill for a piped in service, which includes the aforementioned landline services, gas and electric, things like that. Does what’s on your documentation match the information you used to sign up? Other than that, were all the documents you sent in full color? I believe Amazon is requiring that, if I’ve been reading correctly.

user profile
Seller_aVd8LKa5ewtbO

I’m assuming this was the notification that asked you to verify credit card and to send utility bill . If so ,

1 Verify that you have a valid credit card on file . not a debit or prepaid
2 Scan and send your Verizon Internet bill . Do not use pdf as there are reports that there are problems with that .

Do not send the other documents .

user profile
Seller_cfxbM9XCX3LM3

I also have a question regarding Seller Identity Verification.
It may sound silly, but it’s not obvious for me.

So what do you guys thing or how did you do?
I am confused that when I fill out my personal information in seller central do I need to fill out my name and address in English format or in the original where I live?

Because for example my name Kiss Pista László (original)
In english it loosk like Pista Laszlo Kiss
So how do I need to know write? Because on the original document it will look like how it is written originally and in the translated it will look like how it is written in english…

and that is also a question for my address.
if my address is for example János utca 16 (original)
which looks like Janos street 16 in english
The same thing goes here…

So my information in my seller central must match with the translated or the original document?
Or do I even need to let my translating company translate my name and address or I need to tell them to let them they way they are originally written and fill out seller central like how I wrtie it in my own language?

Any kind of help/answer is highly appricieted.

user profile
Seller_EG6gPu4fcTknV

Do you guys think the problem might be with the credit card I have on file? I have a Capital One Sparks Business card on file which I have used yesterday with no problem. But, I still don’t see any charges from Amazon’s end.

user profile
Seller_EG6gPu4fcTknV

Can this be the problem? I never asked to sign up for other Marketplaces other than Amazon.com

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post