user profile
Sign in
user profile

My account is suspended

by Seller_x1XIcfbVIRXKH

I am trying to register as a seller on Amazon and I am from the Netherlands and I live in it and I have provided the required information from me such as my identity and my bank account but my account is suspended and I do not know what to do

Tags: Bank account, Registration
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gFkQFv9SHm7HD
In reply to: Seller_x1XIcfbVIRXKH's post

Can you please post a copy of your suspension letter so we can further assist you? Thanks.

user profile
Seller_gFkQFv9SHm7HD

Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide one of the following documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. – A business license, if applicable. – A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish. How do I send the required information? Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

That is what you need to focus on. You need to send the following: (breaking it down so its not crunched)

1. A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with YOUR NAME and ADDRESS matching what you have identified in Seller Central.

2. This document MUST be in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif.

3. Ensure that your credit card on file is VALID, do not change this payment method unless it is NOT valid. Ensure that the credit card you are using is in YOUR name and that the billing address matches YOUR information, for your business.

You need to send ONLY and EXACTLY what Amazon has requested from you using the link in the pasted text above. Do not alter the document that you send them (the bill), Amazon wants original and unmodified documents in the format they request only. Any type of edited or modified document will likely be rejected immediately.

Don’t spam Seller Performance with multiple emails or requests. This will keep pushing your issue to the bottom. Replies and reactivations can take 30-60 days to happen once a suspension has been put in place. Be patient and only respond to Amazon if they request something. If you receive additional requests after submitting this information, do not respond until you post the letters here.

I recommend you attend Seller University and learn the entire onboarding process, and read the guidelines and selling policies thoroughly before proceeding any further.

Hope this helps!

user profile
Seller_x1XIcfbVIRXKH

thanks Denco_Distributing_

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post