user profile
Sign in
user profile

Multi Channel Fulfillment Backorders

by Seller_v2PbnMwiMkZZu

We use FBA Multi Channel on our website. This last month there were massive delays on product arriving/scanning/shipping from Amazon. We started fulfilling the orders ourselves to keep our customers happy. Now that our product is starting arrive to FBA I want to ensure these back orders are NOT SHIPPED BY AMAZON FBA. But how do I track them or find them to open a ticket to tell Amazon to cancel those shipments orders?! I do not want to lose all that inventory in double shipments - and ideally not pay FBA for it. Please advise!!!

Tags: Cancelled order, FBA, Fulfillment, Lost shipment, Shipping
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rboMKk4ogbEt1
In reply to: Seller_v2PbnMwiMkZZu's post

Go to Orders > Manage Orders > Non Amazon Orders (check box)

If it says shipping theres nothing you can do about it. Meaning if you process a refund the order will still ship, no way to cancel the MCF order once it’s in queue, unless you cancel the same day the MCF order is placed. If you use the report above you should see an estimated ship date on the order which is fairly accurate.

I’m having this same problem now. Here is what I’m telling our customers.

“Our fulfilment center is currently behind on orders due to covid. The shippers that handle our orders have been behind due to safety concerns. Since the order is in queue we can’t cancel it now but we can offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping once it gets there if you decide you no longer want or like the item”

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post