Handmade Community

18492 members
6862 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Link Professional Seller account to Handmade acct

by Seller_8eOBj2Tdwn0gp
in Handmade Community group

I first set up my Handmade account and then set up the Professional Seller account. I don’t see any connection on my seller account to the handmade account. Do I have to link both accounts together somehow? I don’t want to have to pay the $39.99 each month because I will be selling way less than the 40 items per month. Please help

Tags: Payments
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oEw5wUNHgJxxP
In reply to: Seller_8eOBj2Tdwn0gp's post

To be in Amazon Handmade, you must have a professional seller account. What you can do is get the fee waived.

I see you are not approved in the closed handmade forum yet. Send a PM to @James_Amazon and asked to be added. The question would be best handled in that forum as the handmade sellers understand what you are looking for.

Go to help in the upper right in Seller Central. Ask for help on waiving the Handmade Fee.

Welcome, see you on the other side!

user profile
Seller_enXQcRERrupkw

Your Professional account should have been part of setting up your Handmade account. It will all show up on your Seller Central page.

Did you use the same email address or different email addresses for H@A & the Professional acct? If you did, you have two accounts…and that is not permitted without permission.

user profile
Seller_8eOBj2Tdwn0gp

I signed up for the handmade account first and every time I tried to register for the seller account through the link in the email it would take me to a page where it said I wasn’t authorized. I then set up the professional sellers account per Amazon support using the same email address. I just can’t get information on how to link the two or if it’s possible.

user profile
Seller_nKyeSPxRmseAq

Did you go through the handmade application process? If you did the application you might just be waiting to be approved.

user profile
Seller_8eOBj2Tdwn0gp

Yes and the link in the email kept sending me to a page that said I wasn’t authorized so I said of the professional seller account because Amazon said two and now they aren’t linked together

user profile
Seller_a52GZDIC0tzQK

I’m wondering the same thing. Although, it’s asking me for a tax id and showing I own the monthly charge. I’m going to give it a couple days and see if this clears up because I actually signed up last week and it took this long, and messaging the help center to even get accepted. I ran though all the prompts of posting pics of my works so I’m not sure why a handmade seller account isn’t showing.

user profile
Seller_a52GZDIC0tzQK

Thanks so much for the help. I’ll wait a bit before I send out any more support questions. Once I get it all settled I’ll see you in the closed forum.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post