user profile
Sign in
user profile

Just about done with Amazon

by Seller_3v3NsebvdQE7K

I am reaching my limit with Amazon. I sell some electronics items. Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers on Amazon as most of you are aware of. Every item that I ship, I message a copy of the serial number to the customer as a digital record. Even though I do that, they still swap products out and send back older products. Until recently I have had the few that do this covered by SafeT
They make me send pictures, they deny the claim asking for an invoice and I send the invoice and they approve it.

Since the beginning of June, I have had 2 that they simply will not approve and they will only say “send a valid picture of the invoice”. Nothing more. Mind you that I received approval for a similar item in between the 2 and they didn’t even ask for an invoice

This is the same invoice that is used to approve past SafeT claims. The same invoice that is used to approve my application to the renewed program recently, and also the same invoice format used to obtain specific product approval for sale in the past.

I have even copied the exec team which did absolutely nothing except for get a response that says the claim is denied.

These 2 claims represent over $800 in pure loss for my company and I can’t get a single person at Amazon to give me more than an auto response. Sick of being treated like trash when we have done well over a million on Amazon in 2020 alone.

Tags: Images
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_3v3NsebvdQE7K's post

If you have sold over $1 million, you should have a profit margin built into your business plan to account for some “theft”

user profile
Seller_3UL8BzrCbtbRG
In reply to: Seller_3v3NsebvdQE7K's post

2nd chance sales I sympathize with you. We sell shoes and we have been having issues with getting safe t claims approved since Covid whereas before we usually had no issues. I caught on and started included any piccs I could of the damaged/worn items, and return label or forms sent but they are denying them askign for more when all of these items were sufficient before. Its very frustrating which is the point I am sure. I submit probably 20-40 a week based on peak seasons and the whole process is daunting and seems to be designed to make us give up the process and they dont have to reimburse us for refunds they gave in error.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post