user profile
Sign in
user profile

July 2nd No sessions data since

by Seller_92JiJJoiPyBWg

My business reports shows 0 sessions, 0% for all my skus from July 2nd onwards under ASINs report. Yes, I’ve had multiple orders July 2nd onwards, and the sales data shows. Just no sessions data.

Usually it should show within 24 hours…

Anybody else experiencing the same issue?

Tags: Amazon business, Reporting
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_a9ZjbFYaCWOrU
In reply to: Seller_92JiJJoiPyBWg's post

I had this too!
No sessions for July 2nd and 3rd but 8 orders on each day.

Weird!

user profile
Seller_Ct0Cn0OtUs89J

Same here. 0 sessions but have sales. I’ve had this happen before numerous times and it just updates later with the actual data. What’s troubling for me now is that it coincides with lessened sales. My sales quadrupled since COVID19 but now they’re down about 50% and only getting slower. It’s still up relative to before but I got used to the high I got from the heightened sales. I’m attributing it to people splurging with their stimulus money but are now broke again. Account health metrics are all perfect. I sell fashion jewelry by the way.

user profile
Seller_MaNu1nsSEfLRw

Most of the time, the business reports data delay is only for 1 day, but on occasion it spans multiple days - has been happening for years.

Also keep in mind that this delay will temporarily inflate the Sales Conversion % displayed on your Pricing Health page. This is because it’s only counting orders and not user sessions.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post