user profile
Sign in
user profile

Introducing virtual product bundles for brand owners

by News_Amazon

You can now create virtual product bundles with Fulfillment by Amazon ASINs to help increase your sales, if you are a brand owner. Using the new Virtual Product Bundles tool, you can build a new bundle detail page that allows customers to buy complementary items together at a discount.

Bundles use your existing FBA inventory and no changes are necessary to your FBA inbound shipments. Creating a virtual bundle is free; standard selling fees and FBA fees apply.

Find more information on our Help page, or create your first virtual bundle in just a few minutes.

Tags: News and Announcements
36 replies
36 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EktzaMsxp4zIJ
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Is there a way to do this with FBM?

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

It sure would be great if this was for everyone and not just Brand Owners!

Maybe if it works out well enough Amazon will make it available to all.

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

Created about 40 so far, with pretty nice combined discounts. All on high volume sellers

Look nice on the page, but not seeing beans for traffic and no sales.

~3 weeks into them myself.

user profile
Seller_TyNPnzv9SaYa3

Keep in mind experiences some sellers have had trying to bundle cleaning and sanitary products. They where hit with price gouging suspensions even though the cost of the combined products was lower then the products sold separately.

user profile
Seller_BPN5q4TSgNqem

I have created a product bundle and have two comments (FYI I am a registered brand owner):

1. The bundle does not show up as a separate listing available for ad campaigns. It would be great to be able to promote the bundle

2. I 've noticed other sellers have a section in the individual product page that promotes the bundle. None of my individual product pages are indicating any reference to the bundle. Is this a feature that needs to be turned on?

user profile
Seller_JMAL7Fm89rijJ

Brand new to the brand registry and seems that it doesn’t show bundles for me. Seller support stated that it’s invitation-only however there was news that it’s open to all brand owners.

user profile
Seller_fZyd5TRSjrGeo
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_OxFWSi6RBTqZF

My Make it a bundle bare is showing up only a few hours after I created the bundle. The down side is the images for the bundle have still not updated, so the bundle bar is showing a missing image. Wish there was a way to pause the bundle without deleting the item all together.

user profile
Seller_sQTNDOR5SMnNX

Do Bundles Affect Transparency? Can we make a bundle from two items that both have transparency labels attached?

Does the new bundle create a new ASIN?

user profile
Seller_WF44CEOdkPOlC

Still having issues. The bundle pictures not showing up.

Go to original post