user profile
Sign in
user profile

If you want to make money, then to be a "Buyer" in Amazon

by Seller_MWo0iRvskoiyD

Please note: There is no need to return the item, but only a A to Z claim, you can get free item and 20 dollars extra.

Tags: Listings
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QLvABVSEE6vGq
In reply to: Seller_MWo0iRvskoiyD's post

usually that is a good will refund and you will get reimbursed for the overage in 45 days I believe

user profile
Seller_GpmqM2WPKrGyj

It’s very sad

user profile
Seller_8xq82kDuenzQb

Couldn’t agree more

user profile
Seller_xZz0fj8UpAIwD

dont sell high price product via FBM, as many scammers will find many reasons to return the product and cheating on a free product, some of them even threat and try to get free items as a habit ,many sellers were scamed, thats the reason i stop doing FBM in 2015, only FBM since 2016.

user profile
Seller_xZz0fj8UpAIwD

when we do FBM, we usually dont sell products which is over 10 dollars, if we sell 30 dollars, 40 dollars products, very sure, we will get many scam emails, they will find lots of excuses and email me said they want to return, i will directly give them a USA address and said: pls ship the product to this USA address and make sure the product is good and same as you received, we will refund after received the product, and if the item was damaged then we will charge fee for it.
then guess what? most of then dont reply back cos they lie for free product!!
another truth is: in my past 4 years FBA experience, prime customers told me they never buy products from FBA merchant, only FBA. what does it mean, usually FBA products are higher price, the person who is not a Amazon prime member, usually come amazon for cheap goods.
when we do FBM, as goods cost maybe only half or few dollars, so met with few cheaters, even if they dont return the product, only little loss.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post