user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to change brand?

by Seller_5EtgdwIydQRfi

I try to change brand on edit page but failure. So I open a case just received such reply:
Before we can process your request, we need you to provide one of these valid forms of documentation:

• Manufacturer’s or Publisher’s (for books) website URL clearly showing the suggested changes, along with visible product identifier (UPC, EAN, ISBN, etc.), if available.
  • Manufacturer’s catalog (Product User Manual), either scanned image of the physical catalog or PDF version showing the suggested changes, along with visible product identifier (UPC, EAN, ISBN, etc.), if available.
  • High-resolution product pictures, clearly showing the suggested changes, along with a visible product identifier (UPC, EAN, ISBN, etc.).
  • A high-resolution photo of the item in its original packaging showing the product identifier (UPC, EAN, ISBN, etc.) code and the attribute or attributes that you need to change
    What are the criteria for Amazon to judge? Prove that this is my product?
Tags: Images
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_5EtgdwIydQRfi
In reply to: Seller_5EtgdwIydQRfi's post

What proof I must provided to change brand, I try it several times but failure.
The brand is my brand, the listing was also created by myself, why cannot I change its brand?

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_5EtgdwIydQRfi's post

Once a brand is on an Amazon page, it is there to stay. Businesses don’t like to change brand names, it is expensive and a lengthy procedure. You will need to create a new page for the brand, it will be much easier.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post