user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do I stop selling in CA and MX

by Seller_z9Fj1Waq7szo6

Hello. I need to stop selling in CA and MX. The shipping cost is taking too much of my potential profit. Does anyone know how I can turn off these markets in my settings?

Thanks,
Kevin

Tags: Shipping, Shipping costs
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_z9Fj1Waq7szo6's post

I believe you can simply put CA and MX on vacation.

user profile
Seller_z9Fj1Waq7szo6
In reply to: Seller_z9Fj1Waq7szo6's post

Thank you very much for the replies. Choosing vacation mode was exactly what Amazon recommended also. Below is there response.

Upon checking the information, you have signed up as North America Unified account.

With a North America Unified Account, you can conveniently switch in Seller Central between Amazon.com and Amazon.ca seller tools to list products and manage orders in both marketplaces.

Unfortunately, currently we do not have an option to close only CA and MX marketplace.

As an alternate option, you can change the listing status as inactive in vacation mode for those two marketplace, so you can sell only in US marketplace.

To view your current listings status in Seller Central, from the “Settings” drop-down menu select “Account Info.” The “Listing Status” box, will show the “Current Status of Listings” for your account.

To set your listings to inactive, follow these steps:

1. Click the “Going on a vacation?” link.
  2. Select “Inactive” for each service and locale you want to deactivate and click the “Save” button.

Within 1 hour your open listings will be unavailable for sale on Amazon.com. When your listings status is “Inactive,” you will still be able to create and edit listings. Any additions and changes will be reflected on the website when you reactivate your listings.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post