user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do I have it link to me as the seller?

by Seller_9r6RoXi7ry4tQ

Hi all;

I have products (brewer beer glasses) that do not have a GTIN. The problem is when I then list them as a product it has “by brewery name” instead of my name. And then when they click that link, it’s a search against that name instead of going to a listing of all my products.

How do I set this up so that the “by …” will be to a listing of all my products?

thanks - dave

Tags: GTIN, Listings
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_9r6RoXi7ry4tQ's post

Amazon inserts that line based on what YOU placed in the ad the manufacturer. Now it is part of the Amazon catalog page. If you did in reality create the ad yourself, you could open the EDIT section of your listing and attempt to change the manufacturer, however that box may be blocked from changing. Attempting to delete the ad in your inventory and rewriting it, will only lead you the Product Already Exists Page, and you are right back to where you started.

user profile
Seller_WQj6Zg0jH6DBA
In reply to: Seller_9r6RoXi7ry4tQ's post

The “brand” is the brewery name. The “brand” link does go to a search of the brand.

If the buyer clicks on your seller name (Ship by, “sold by David”), that is the link that will take the buyer to your “storefront”

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post