user profile
Sign in
user profile

Having FBA returns come back to me instead of back to inventory?

by Seller_O3gR1ZPcEPDGI

Long story short, I had a shipment sent in and Amazon’s warehouse put the wrong labels on the products even though I barcoded them. The barcode they put on is for a very similar but different product. This caused a lot of customers to be angry, create returns, negative feedback, etc. A bin check was done, but there were still incorrect products so I recalled everything in stock. That’s in the past.

Currently for the last three months I have not sold this product because there have been 2 units as “FC PROCESSING”. I’m worried these are the incorrectly labeled products, if they even really exist and aren’t a computer error saying they are there, go back into inventory. I would like to send product and start selling it again.

I’d like to know if there is a setting or a way for all customer returns on this product which are FBA to have Amazon return it to me instead of possibly putting it back into inventory again.

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment center, Shipping labels, Warehouse
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MaNu1nsSEfLRw
In reply to: Seller_O3gR1ZPcEPDGI's post

Lots of threads on this topic. Short answer is no, there’s not a way to have ALL returns sent back to your address. FBA makes the unilateral decision on which returns are fulfillable (placed back into your new sellable inventory) and which are unfulfillable (allowing you to remove or dispose).

Consensus among FBA sellers, based on discussions in this forum, FB groups, and other channels, is for Amazon to allow sellers the option of having ALL returns automatically removed/sent back to their address for inspection. The seller can then determine which of those items, if any, should be sent back to FBA.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post