user profile
Sign in
user profile

Global Selling charging my Credit Card

by Seller_uJhQScXcG83oi

Hi,

I intend only to sell in the US. But somehow, Amazon UK charged a monthly fee and pulled money from my credit card. Then after one month, Amazon JP charged me a monthly fee.

I have no idea why and how they are pulling money in different period of time.

I originally was on professional but changed to individual and I am not ready to sell yet.

I am trying to get help from Amazon US but they are no help but to contact UK and JP separately. I did for UK but How am I supposed to read Japanese and change my option there? This is crazy and I am very frustrated. Please help if anyone knows how to resolve this.

Thank you.

Tags: International expansion
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kAs2fNy2Atn3K
In reply to: Seller_uJhQScXcG83oi's post

Having the same issue for months now and cant resolve. Ive tried pausing accounts and closing gloval account still not resolved. This is a scam that needs a class action resolution.

user profile
Seller_v5VUAsnHESJ0b

Same has happened to me. Just got my account verified and researching the best way to get rid of all these unwanted global platforms so I don’t get charged. As for reading Japanese, I use google chrome browser and when I click on the Japan platform, a google translate module is there and I hit English and boom, I can read it now.

user profile
Seller_aiCug2cU6jn6P

Same thing happened to me.

I am a new seller and only want US and for some reason I am signed up to sell in Canada and Mexico. I was able to change from Prof to Individual on US but Have been charged for Mexico Professional account and have sent messages to Amazon and all they do is reiterate why I am being charged when I specifically asked for help in downgrading Mexico. I just simply am getting no help from them.

When I go into my seller account there is only an option for Upgrade and not an option for downgrading Mexico. I have put it on Vacation / Inactive mode but still charging me.

Guess I just need to close my account?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post