user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA Shipment stuck at Hazle Twnshp-AVP1 center

by Seller_PKkvihduHt8jY

Hi
About 35 shipments was delivered on/after june 13th are not in receiving status at AVP1-Hazle Twnsp-PA center…

Also about 350 boxes are stuck in UPS facility and not moving at all
Any one experience same?

In short about 40 SKU inventory are sitting at AVP1 fulfillment center and at UPS…which hurt my sell by 20%…
Not getting any resolution from Seller support team.

What should i do?
Can i continue Replenish inventory?

Pls Advice

Tags: Fulfillment, Fulfillment center, UPS
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
In reply to: Seller_PKkvihduHt8jY's post

BUMP for FBA expertise

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

It looks like others ARE experiencing the same at various Fulfillment Centers, as they shared with you in your topic from yesterday: FBA Shipment Not receiving.

This I don’t know because I don’t do FBA…but I don’t think it will hurt to go ahead and get your replenishment shipment in the queue for check in.

Also, this was @To_Your_Health’s reply to a similar topic earlier today: My shipment have arrived in Amazon Warehouse but in my listing, it still writes out of stock!.

user profile
Seller_owmVxd9yBWdlQ

I have several shipments via UPS of product since June 11th that have not been delivered to AVP1. They are all in various stages from “Picked up by Carrier” to “Departed Carrier Facility”. None confirmed as delivered or received by Amazon. For reference I have not had UPS lose a FBA shipment from where I am (Philly area) to AVP1 at all for nearly 2 years.

I have a Grocery item (vinegar obviously) so I was never limited shipping to FBA when COVID hit. When the FBA inbound item categories were limited AVP1 received in FAST, like 24-48 hours. Now all the gates are open again I fear Sellers dumped all the inventory they have been sitting on to Amazon. I know another FBA seller in our complex and I will check Monday if he is having similar issues.

user profile
Seller_PKkvihduHt8jY

Its Typo error…35 Boxes

user profile
Seller_M7C4MP9lHxiqy

Hi, Are you all still having this issue? No one has update this thread for a while. My shipments are still in limbo and wondered if anyone else may be having better luck. Thanks.

user profile
Seller_kxCvIl4lElb51

My new shipments are being checked in and received before the ones send mid-June. I don’t know why they’re working backwards.

user profile
Seller_QiD9gkxblLHcK

I think this is Amazon’s way of limiting units that come into their FCs. We had them outright reject two of our trailers just a couple of weeks ago. They cost us $1,000 because they drivers couldn’t deliver and had to bring the pallets back to us. They changed out appointments out of nowhere and left us with the bag.

user profile
Seller_RsxUZ4KjM1Cws

Our UPS shipments are getting delivered to AVP1, but are being processed VERY slowly. Many shipments over the past 3 weeks have not gone into Receiving yet. If this continues Christmas is going to be a disaster.

user profile
Seller_aANpBTuig0iqW

The past few days we’ve started to see delivered shipments move to checked in and receiving, so lead time seems to be roughly 3 weeks right now (though could depend on a lot of factors).

I also noticed a couple days ago that when I go to create new batches, the shipping plans are trying to route our stuff to multiple FCs that we have never sent to before (99% of the time we send to APV1). So at least it looks like they recognize the problem and are trying to give Hazleton some room to catch up.

user profile
Seller_PKkvihduHt8jY

Last week i create case with all delivered shipment id and the support team created separate case for each Shipment and then the shipments are starting receiving.

About 40 out of 60 shipments are delivered and received in Last couple days…Some Shipment UPS Tracking with "Package left facility or In transit " was also receiving without Tracking status updated to delivered.

Go to original post