user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA returning "Failed Fulfillment Request from Shopify"

by Seller_3sII3RrsWm0ee

So I recently set up my Shopify website and I am using FBA. My inventory is in the US. I have my first order, it’s from Canada and it was placed through the Shopify website. When I request fulfillment through the Shopify website, the order goes through and then a few minutes later it is returned as “Request Failed”. The details of the message include: “Value Delivery SLA Unavailable for Export Order for parameter is invalid. Reason: Delivery SLA is not available for given foreign destination address. If you have signed up for exports, please review your current export or international shipping option.” I have verified in Amazon Seller Central that I am enrolled in FBA Export and that my products are “Eligible” and “Exportable”. For US customers the shipping options are Standard, Expedited and Priority. For International, Standard and Expedited. The customer in this order chose Standard. My inventory arrived and 100 of 480 is available with 380 reserved. The carrier that I chose for shipping out of the list of carrier options in the Shopify drop down menu was Amazon Logistics US ( the list included UPS, USPS, DHL, and many others). Can anyone shed some light on this for me so I can get this first order shipped to the customer in a timely fashion ?

Thank you

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment, Shipping, UPS, USPS
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o
In reply to: Seller_3sII3RrsWm0ee's post

Fulfill it yourself – FBA not may not work for this out of the country.

You should always keep a small amount of your stock, on hand to fulfill yourself just in case there are hiccups in the process…

user profile
Seller_wDMhsisfO3HIC
In reply to: Seller_3sII3RrsWm0ee's post

Amazon will only ship MCF orders for US Amazon accounts to customers in the US. They will not ship them internationally, unless you’re selling media products. You can see that info on this page.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post