user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA Pick and Pack Fee Charged Twice on Customer Return Request, but never Returned

by Seller_t7Qfh0LQnlcG8

So I was reviewing some of my FBA returns to check to make sure that I received reimbursement for them when I noticed something quite concerning. Here is an example:
The Initial Order

The Initiated Return

The Amazon Reimbursment (When the Buyer did not return)

So we made $18.88 on selling our product ($7.01 in Amazon fees), lost $22.79 when the customer initiated the return ($3.10 returned in Amazon fees). When the customer didn’t return the product and Amazon charged the customer again we were then reimbursed only $18.76, this “reimbursement” includes an extra Pick & Pack fee, bringing the total fees we paid out to Amazon to $11.04 for this transaction. My Item is selling for $25.89, meaning that Amazon charged us an extra $4.03 to have a customer initiate a return that they never completed. Has anyone else dealt with getting the reimbursement back for the incorrect charge? I’ve been working with their team, but have got, a silent 2 minutes from a person before they said that this needed to go to an internal team, then a canned “these aren’t eligible for review” message stating that they had already been reimbursed.

Tags: Fees, Images
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_YjSUYKd935Qzc
In reply to: Seller_t7Qfh0LQnlcG8's post

I am also having a similar problem. All of my returns look like this:

Where the customer is given a full refund, yet Amazon still charges me their shipping fees. Is there a way to get reimbursed for this?

Edit: Return reason ‘Bought By Mistake’

user profile
Seller_uNUiyRYUdefW6
In reply to: Seller_t7Qfh0LQnlcG8's post

There are some lengthy threads on this, and I don’t think anyone ever mentioned getting reimbursed.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post