user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fake A to Z claims

by Seller_EjoSAQXGo6Xxl

Has this ever happened to anyone?

We, the Seller, got an A to Z claim for an order that didn’t arrive. We contacted the customer asking him that this is the 1st we are hearing about it and that we would be glad to refund him and asked if he could remove the AZ claim…this was the customer’s response to me.

Hi, I don’t even know what a claim is. I just talked to customer service asking for my money back and they said they will handle it. Please talk to them about it or feel free to add them to our messages. I just want my money back, not a claim.

We tried to appeal the AZ claim against us and we lost the case. This claim was clearly done by an employee but we the Seller got dinged on our ratings because of it.

Tags: Customer, Refunds
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_EjoSAQXGo6Xxl's post

If you did not use Amazon’s Buy Shipping or get a signature at delivery, you will loose all INR (Item Not Received) claims.

Amazon may auto-decided these cases because they can see the tracking. There is no input needed from the seller.

user profile
Seller_jqXQahnyQrUnf

Yes. Customer service reps are quick to open A-Z claims instead of letting the seller know what is going on so they can take action themselves.

user profile
Seller_6OsesY3hG3cXy

If you bought shipping through Amazon then you should have not had to fund the claim or have the hit on your ODR.

Did you buy shipping through Amazon?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post