user profile
Sign in
user profile

Do not miss out on Amazon Accelerate

by News_Amazon

Amazon Accelerate is just one week away. You will not want to miss the virtual event for sellers from September 1, 2020 to September 3, 2020.

We will cover three main topics during the event:

• Build your business toolkit
  • Discover What’s New
  • Get ready for Peak

Join us for breakout sessions, panels, lightning talks, and keynotes:

• Day 1 keynote: The event will kick off with a fireside chat with Jeff Wilke - CEO Worldwide Consumer.
  • Day 2 keynote: On Wednesday, Christine Beauchamp - President, Amazon Fashion, will share how to build a standout brand on Amazon.
  • Day 3 keynote: On Thursday, Devesh Mishra - VP, Worldwide Supply Chain, will discuss the state of our operations and roadmap for FBA.

Register for Amazon Accelerate today to avail this learning opportunity.

Tags: News and Announcements
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0txVq03QjK9Av
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

I would:

But i am to busy to plan how to deal with possible harassment from buyers - getting that ? the newly posted sellers private info will just have been released

user profile
Seller_RxTyqBmpWLFi1

I have to chew my arm off that day.

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

I know the state of FBA–it is way to slow in checking in product.

user profile
Seller_uu4sWiJIlVOH2

Vote strongly disagree for today’s survey – FBA

user profile
Seller_djTuXBGvnEJ3Y

I don’t think I would ever do FBA.

I am spending more time on my website, working to improve it, listing more new items there, and studying up on ways to increase traffic to my site. Best to diversify.

user profile
Seller_Oo2h1MmQZO5Qe
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_YSHBmENU9rtvE

Attempting to register. And the website will not proceed from the page asking if you’re a seller.

user profile
Seller_W6vNnb9Dv4v3c

I have been selling books on line for about 25 years, since the first days of EBAY. I think I have a handle on how to sell books but I am very concerned that I will receive an E-Mail from Amazon listing some Books I can no longer sell for some unfathomable reason. I am also concerned that I will be harassed or violated in my home by the latest Amazon policy of disclosing addresses. I would love to go back to the early days of E-Bay and Amazon where life was so much fun compared to what we put up with now. I was listing 30 to 40 books an hour back then with no fancy software. Now, forget about it.

user profile
Seller_5DrrKeHsDwIGT

My friend is going to check this out. I might check out Tues. not sure about wed or thurs. If it is what I think it is, however, I want to know some basics. If this is what I think it is, hello thrift stores. I have a scanner to scan books and have a great idea on what I am looking for. Other than that, we have a site that people can go to , I don’t care for fba at all, I might have a better solution for people in the Philadelphia area.

Just from what I am reading right off the bat, it sounds boring. get rid of scammers who keep emailing my acct for items not received yet.

user profile
Seller_PwKDCe6pS4H8e

I registered for this event, I received an email right after I registered. Today is the first day and I haven’t received any more instructions. Not sure how to access this Amazon Accelerate

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post