user profile
Sign in
user profile

Discount

by Seller_yvoVwfbTCe58A

I’m a starter by amazon handmade and really fell nad about so many questions but it is only way because I don’t understand English so good its only way for me.
—If somebody by from me 3 (necklace, bracelet, earrings) once can I give him a discount if how.

—second question ist if I put main picture necklace I have nine more to put, one of them is how im working the second one process and for rest can I put earrings and bracelets the same kind of beads is it aloud.
If somebody can help me I’ll be very gratefull
Darko Duvnjak

Tags: Images
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX
In reply to: Seller_yvoVwfbTCe58A's post

Use a translator so you understand. We give the customer a partial refund for the discounted amount.

user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0
In reply to: Seller_yvoVwfbTCe58A's post

SELLC answered your first question. As for your second question, the first image must be the entire piece, filling 85% of the image area. The other pics should be of the same item, perhaps on a mannequin, others showing close-up details, the back, etc. I would not include pictures of other items.

Good luck … and find your way to the Handmade forum for lots more help specifically for Handmade sellers (find it on the forum menu under “Groups”)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post