user profile
Sign in
user profile

Different Delivery Dates

by Seller_DzohQXGjayA0Z

One ASIN that I sell FBA Prime has 2 other FBA Prime sellers. In the listing where it lists the available sellers, it shows 3 different shipping types.

[Fulfillment by Amazon ]

• Want it delivered Wednesday, May 27? Choose Standard Shipping at checkout. [See details] [Shipping rates] and [return policy]

[Fulfillment by Amazon ]

• Want it delivered Thursday, May 21? Order it in the next 22 hours and 10 minutes, and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. [See details] [Shipping rates]

[Fulfillment by Amazon ]

• Want it delivered Wednesday, May 20? Order it in the next 5 hours and 24 minutes, and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout. [See details] [Shipping rates]

All 3 have the same selling price. Being as they are all FBA and all Prime, why is there such a difference in the delivery dates? I realize that the pandemic has created delays, but shouldn’t the delays be the same for the same ASIN in the same sales channel?

Tags: FBA, Fulfillment, Prime, Shipping
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_E54UocTxGrfq8
In reply to: Seller_DzohQXGjayA0Z's post

Because the inventory is at different warehouses, or inbetween warehouses. The delivery date is based on where you are in relation to the product.

user profile
Seller_DzohQXGjayA0Z

I understand that, but isn’t FBA Prime supposed to be free 2-day shipping? In the past, it never mattered what warehouse it was coming from because it would have 2-day delivery. Again, I understand that the Covid crisis has changed things, but it just seems to me a given ASIN should either be back to normal or not. It appears that some sellers are getting better treatment that others in this regard, which hurts the sales of the seller that takes longer to be delivered.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Really, if another sellers product is in the same city/state and your’s is on another coast. Why do you think Amazon would show the same delivery date?

This is why Amazon was pushing sellers to load up FBA so that they could offer 1 day.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Really, if another sellers product is in the same city/state and your’s is on another coast. Why do you think Amazon would show the same delivery date?

This is why Amazon was pushing sellers to load up FBA so that they could offer 1 day.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Sorry, but some FBA listings I could get same day, and look at other sellers and it would be longer. This was pre-virus.

user profile
Seller_w6KU2znDqfepA

Hi How can I change cut off shipping time

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post