user profile
Sign in
user profile

Developer Applying for MWS Credentials: Since you have not responded to our communications

by Seller_V1pVYMXyCoBqd

Got this “surprise” email today … again.

I’ve responded to all of their communication, and have filled out the questionnaire a year ago.

I thought we were on good terms already and everything went fine after some back and forth.

All of a sudden, today I get the following email:

Subject: Developer Applying for MWS Credentials

Hello,

Thank you for completing the Developer Registration and Assessment form.  

Since you have not responded to our communications, we will update your MWS access based on this assessment. Your MWS access will be updated in 2 weeks as outlined in the attached document. Please review the changes to your access and ensure your business automations will remain functional after this update, especially if your application makes calls to MWS Order, Merchant Fulfillment, or Reports sections.

We will update this case with a notice of changes to your access 24hrs prior to implementation.

Bolding is mine.

The last message in the case log was from me on May 11th, 2019 providing a response to their questions.

Tags: Registration
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Y7RS9pvWYQkLs
In reply to: Seller_V1pVYMXyCoBqd's post

Do you currently have access to PII? Is the attached document a PDF showing you which field will be blank after the change?

David Nelson
Dynamic Enterprise Technologies Inc
Seattle Washington USA

user profile
Seller_V1pVYMXyCoBqd

Got an email today again from MWS:

Hello,

Please disregard our last message. Thank you for submitting your Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) Developer Registration and Assessment form.

You indicated that you will use MWS for Tax or Merchant Fulfillment purposes, both of which require access to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which must be handled in accordance with additional security requirements detailed in the Data Protection Policy (DPP). In order to maintain access to PII, we require additional details to complete your assessment.

Please update your registration form within 5 business days using the link below. Be sure to select the functionality your application provides that requires PII, and answer the additional questions presented about your Restricted Data Access security controls.
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mws/register/developer-info

Once you have submitted your additional responses, your updates will be posted as correspondence on this case for our team to review. When we have reviewed your responses, a member of our Solutions Architect team may contact you to further review your data protection controls.

If you do not respond within 5 business days, we will close this case and your MWS access will be updated as outlined in the attached document.

user profile
Seller_fA8PJbdpL5wcI

Roman,

How did you get passed this issue? How long did it take AMazon to get back to you?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post