user profile
Sign in
user profile

Delay in available ship/receive times

by Seller_GXzDpWLG4R9gN

I’ve been using MCF for 5 months and usually products will ship in 3-5 days and Customer will receive it within a week of that. Around July 16-17 I noticed the available ship dates are more than a week out, and customers would not receive items until Aug. At first I thought it was a software glitch since Prime Day is running, or a possible packing delay time due to increased orders from Prime Day. I also suspect there could be a delay due to the strikes going on at Amazon warehouses around the country. Anyone have any insight? It is affecting our shipping e-commerce customer service and expectations.

Tags: Customer
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_GXzDpWLG4R9gN's post

Might be where your products are located. If you do not have much stock it could push things out.

Just did a test order on one of our few FBA items and it would Ship tomorrow deliver Tues, 7/23 with standard shipping.

user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o
In reply to: Seller_GXzDpWLG4R9gN's post

Multi-channel fulfillment – has always been slow, it’s the last thing the Amazon gets around to doing…

I don’t necessarily expect it to get any better…

You could always look at warehousing your stuff in someone else’s fulfillment center, having them ship…

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post