user profile
Sign in
user profile

Customer Requests Refund After Chargeback was Settled

by Seller_qUbzh2MuCwsPP

Hello Amazon Moderators … please help.
I sold 2 items to a customer on Aug 17, 2020 using Amazon shipment method. Customer claimed she never received them and filed a chargeback claim on Aug. 27.
After Amazon investigate, they stated the following to me: “You are not responsible, we successfully defended the chargeback.”
Today the customer emailed the following to me: “I have contested this three times now with American Express but you continue to give them false information that the package was signed for. It never was (nor can you provide a name that signed), and I have my mail carrier’s statement to prove that. I am filing a small claims court and am taking you to court for this fraudulent situation. I never received the items and will do everything in my power to get my money back from yo u our of principal.”
What should I do now?
I would sincerely appreciate any help…

Tags: Customer
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o
In reply to: Seller_qUbzh2MuCwsPP's post

Smashing_Beauty…

You won the charge back Amazon successfully defended it, I wouldn’t engage the customer anymore, I would just mark it no response needed…

There’s probably all kinds of backstories involved, but it’s been settled…

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_qUbzh2MuCwsPP's post

I would normally state that we always reply to buyers once. Not sure that someone threatening legal action gets that.

Just so you know, Amazon does not decide charge-backs. The bank does. In this case, American Express.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post