user profile
Sign in
user profile

Custom items A-Z

by Seller_AGy1D7zR02le3

Appears that Amazon does not follow their own policy. Custom per order item sold, customer wanted to return and then filed an A-Z claim and it went through. Even the appeal was denied. How is this possible. We did have a similar situation a month ago, A-Z was granted, we appealed it and won with no metric hit.

Tags: A to Z Claims, Customer
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_AGy1D7zR02le3's post

Are you part of the customs program and was the product?

user profile
Seller_Q4RFXREr2npeq
In reply to: Seller_AGy1D7zR02le3's post

SAME! It’s maddening. I’ve been a seller since 2014. This current change in AZ claim handling is truly concerning. I’ve had several like this lately. I don’t know what to do anymore except for authorize all returns and charge 50% restocking fee. I can’t afford to try an offer better options for customers or follow Amazon’s policy when AZ team auto approves everything. I have zero freedom to work with buyers. All of my 3000+ listings are Amazon Custom. Every single one. Recently on one I fought and eventually won with a lot of work, seller-performance sent me a message saying that even if they reverse the claim it still hits your metric. I had to fight this too. I am seriously concerned about my brand on Amazon. I want it to work…I hope they get this right.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post