user profile
Sign in
user profile

Confused with the latest Feedback Removal Requirements

by Seller_GGywCrFlUQxor

I received this feedback on an order:

“The item is leaking air from day 1. The joint between various plastic layers is too thin. In my case, bottom ring is holding air, but top part needs to be filled every day for 1-2 hours of kids play time. The product is not recommended.”

To be this is a product review? Am I mistaken? I am unable to get this feedback removed.

I also just received this feedback on an order:

“Received wrong item, then was I must have the wrong seller.”

I use FBA for all of my products, as well as get Amazon to label the items. They won’t remove this feedback either.

Either I am overlooking something (please correct me if I am wrong) or something has changed again with the Feedback System.

Thank you for your time.

Tags: Fees, Pricing
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0O69KFvrK41OD
In reply to: Seller_GGywCrFlUQxor's post

The new feedback removal system is to refuse to remove any feedback for any reason.

All you can get is a bot, if you appeal it gets refused by a person that may as well be a bot.

If you try to open a new case they threaten you with suspension.

user profile
Seller_oc3VhbLuqKAiB

Seems to be hit or miss on what they remove.

I have been lucky with the last 2 negative ( 1 STAR ) Feedbacks I received in the last 2 months - Amazon removed both.

Removed on first request:
" DIDN’T WORK AS INTENDED"
We have reviewed this feedback and found it does not comply with our policies, so we have struck-it through.

2nd one removed after case review:
"Ordered part with Amazon’s vehicle parts matching system. Wrong part came, completely different than the old part on the car. Returned but seller refunded partial, charged shipping for return and shipping for delivery which was free when I ordered, wtf. Follow Amazon’s rules, if the wrong item is sent the buyer will return and is not responsible for shipping or restocking fees. "

user profile
Seller_jcY7f0YZcYvE2

I think its got a lot to do with how people go about trying to have feedback removed. Obviously we know that the bot, in most cases, will deny. But you get a chance to appeal to a person, and its so important to do that right in order to give yourself the best chance for success. I see so many people who come here complaining about feedback, and they’re so emotional and so angry. If you are putting all that into your appeal, your not going to get the result your looking for. Keep it short, sweet, to the point, and stick to the facts. If there is a policy that supports your appeal, quote it in your appeal. Remember, these appeals are likely ending up with some guy or gal in India who doesn’t understand English well, and may not understand Amazon’s policies well. The appeal is where you need to take them by the hand and explain simply and succinctly why the feedback should be removed.

The very same principles apply to A-Z’s and anything else where you need to present your case to Amazon.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post