user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can I Identify which order matches a specific customer review &/or Customer Question?

by Seller_iha8tGV977hJg

I had a customer leave a review as well as ask a customer question. Apparently they received a set that was missing an item. Luckily this isn’t a known issue so must have been a one-off oversight during assembly/packaging. However, I want to ship a replacement to the customer, but unless they message me I don’t see any way of identifying them and matching them to an order number to reach out to them.

I did reply to the question, leaving instructions on how to reach out to me through seller messaging and that I was eager to make things right, but I don’t know of any other way to identify/match them to an order number. I searched through all my orders for the past 30 days and none of them match the name on the customer question/review.

Anyone know how if there’s a way to match these up?

TIA

Tags: Customer
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hy4cXiq6qOGi6
In reply to: Seller_iha8tGV977hJg's post

no way

user profile
Seller_KK6FXhocZBs9x
In reply to: Seller_iha8tGV977hJg's post

I share your concerns and Amazon needs to do something about this. I have not found any way to help a customer when they don’t receive all of their items. I have tried to call Buyer support in the past and they are sometimes able to reach the customer. However, due to the Covid 19, Buyer support is basically disabled. Similarly, I have a promotional item that my customers want and they forget to press the “select both”. Then they are upset when they don’t get both items. My only recourse is to just cancel the order if they don’t get it right. I’m missing out on sales and so is Amazon. Very frustrating that they removed the full address from the customer. AMAZON, please PUT THAT INFORMATION BACK FOR THE SELLER.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post