user profile
Sign in
user profile

Campaign "delivering" and Active, but no money charged yet

by Seller_Od0d6osvRO4d7

Hi there, I need some help, pls…

The carrier sended only 900 products of 1000. I’m investigating right now the situation, but I would have a q:
Am I able to sell the rest of 900 products ? The status on Shipping Queue is " receiving ", and the status of Campaign Manager is " delivering ". I am not sure what that means ? When the status will be changed in " live "
The Campaign is for really active ? I have no money charged yet…That means nobody clicked on my listing products ?
On the other hand, my Early Reviewer Program is " enrolled and running ", The same situation: no money charged yet… What that means ?

Could anybody give me an answer / advice ?

Thank you !!

Tags: Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
In reply to: Seller_Od0d6osvRO4d7's post

Hi @L_GrAnd –

“Delivering” means that you Ad is being shown on your designated keywords, categories, or ASINs, when your Ad wins the bid for that keyword that a Buyer uses to search.

Officially, from the Amazon Help page Campaign status:

Delivering: The campaign is active and eligible to serve impressions. Your ads will display in eligible placements.

It does take some time–up to 24 hours–for Campaign Manager to update, but yes, you are only charged when a shopper clicks on your Ad.

If you don’t see any charges yet, then no one has clicked on your Ad yet.

You are only charged for the ERP when you receive the first review for an enrolled product.

If you have not been charged, then you have not yet received your first ERP review.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post