user profile
Sign in
user profile

ASIN Deactivation Appeal

by Seller_1lEozv4ukRo7I

I recently had a listing deactivated due to a customer complaint, the customer reported that we sent a used product when we list them as new. The problem with this is that we manufacture our products, finish them, and ship them in house, and I have zero details about the nature of the complaint nor was I contacted by the customer. I have tried appealing the deactivation multiple times, but only receive Amazon’s cookie cutter response saying they don’t have enough information to reactivate my listing at this time. Of course it is impossible to get an email response from an actual person dealing with these types of things, so I am wondering if any of you have dealt with this and have any recommendations as to what I can submit to Amazon to get this product reactivated. It has been really frustrating and I am wondering if I may be missing a crucial step in the process.

Thank you!

Tags: Listings
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
John_Amazon_old
In reply to: Seller_1lEozv4ukRo7I's post

Hi @Conductive_Cooking,

John from Amazon to provide assistance.

I understand that your listing was deactivated due to Used Sold as New issues. Would you be able to provide the performance notifications you received and your most recent appeal? Once you share this information, we will be able to provide better advice for next steps.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
John (约翰)

user profile
Cassie_Amazon_old
In reply to: Seller_1lEozv4ukRo7I's post

Hello @Conductive_Cooking,

Cassie with Amazon here.

I see that you are having some trouble with a listing that was recently deactivated, and I would like to provide some guidance for resolving the issue. First, I recommend reviewing all of your feedback, reviews, buyer-seller messages, and voice of the customer dashboard comments for this ASIN again. Keep in mind that these types of complaints often stem from the customer having the experience of not receiving a product in brand new condition.

Would you be able to share a bit more detail about your preventative measures? How will you reinforce the packaging? Will you be taking any quality control measures to prevent these types of complaints?

As @John_Amazon_old mentioned, please share your most recent appeal so that we can provide better feedback.

Thank you for your post.

-Cassie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post