user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Workers stole all 18 items from FBA shipment

by Seller_aAlyjKqDsTXeS

It’s the first time I got an issue like that.
I shipped a package with 18 different items, and the status of the shipment shows as closed with 0 items received. I attached invoices, opened a case, asked for investigation.
Any suggestion of what happens in such situations?

Tags: INR (item not received), Lost shipment
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_AevYmOVtgtKV2
In reply to: Seller_aAlyjKqDsTXeS's post

They have to look into it, but it’s possible it was the carriers fault. What if they delivered an empty box because it wasn’t packed securely?

What does the tracking history say on the carriers website? How did you send the products? Did you label them or did you pay for labeling service?

If its Amazon’s fault they will reimburse you automatically for the goods, but in this case they are saying they didn’t receive anything so I doubt they will take responsibility.

user profile
Seller_E54UocTxGrfq8

If the shipment just arrived on Feb 7th, Amazon might not have even started opening the box. Don’t stress. You can’t do anything until you have a reconcile date, which for us is typically 2-3 weeks after delivery.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

I agree with RiverRetail, nothing for you to do right now. Often Amazon sorts it all out as they transfer things around.

user profile
Seller_lYLz1roOGTQRE

How long has it been since the shipment was marked as Received? It sometimes takes days for the data to update and for items to be distributed throughout the system. Look in the Received Inventory Report for a more accurate count than you see on the web pages.

It’s pretty obnoxious to just come out and accuse people of stealing your items. It’s much more likely that there is just a receiving glitch.

user profile
Seller_aAlyjKqDsTXeS

I got another case like that
So the shipment contained 2 boxes. 1st box - they counted the items correctly. 2nd box - out of 4 items they claimed to receive 0 as if it was an empty box instead of 20LB box. Shipment says “closed” for a week already. When I go to Reconcile, upload documents, described this issue - I cannot open a case because it says: “No units were selected for research. To request research, you must select an action from the drop-down menu for each affected product.”
And I cannot select them from anywhere. I do not have any drop-down menus

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post