user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon is fishing for problems?

by Seller_1gSICfZynDifC

Was sent a boilerplate message without pinpointing the problem. Not much help. I suppose if English was not our primary language they would be more helpful?

Amazon…
" We are reaching out because it appears that you have been using the removals tool to ship customer orders or to send gifts/promotions to customers in violation of the removals policy. For your reference, here is the policy:
Link:

Us:
We understand and have read the policies.

We have weekly automated removals in place already which take care of Amazon inventory and have them set up for quite some time AND we use Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Order to fulfill orders for various sales channels.

If you could point out what the problem is exactly we can address that.

Tags: Product removal
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tNSvCjiOBuiLN
In reply to: Seller_1gSICfZynDifC's post

The message they sent couldn’t be any clearer

user profile
Seller_1gSICfZynDifC

No the listed a laundry list of reasons what it could be for. We don’t fulfill customer orders from returned stock because Amazon has a nasty habit of relabeling items incorrectly. ( Some could say on purpose so they can get a return administration fee)

We don’t do giveaways else would either m in fact I think it’s pretty clean on what we do. Automatic removals and we pay for their fufillment services

user profile
Seller_AJ8SzzrXJpQN1

@IndigoCharms is exactly correct. Either you or someone in your organization is having fulfillable inventory sent to customers or others using the removals system. This bypasses the muti-channel fulfillment system and thereby deprives Amazon of their due fees for fulfilling your orders. This is a violation of the TOS that you agreed to. Cut it out or Amazon will suspend you

user profile
Seller_1gSICfZynDifC

Sometimes I don’t know why I post. Did you not read that we have been using automated removals? It’s setup weekly. Honestly, stop it with the knee jerk reactions.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

@cspace, what others meant–to clarify–is that Amazon suspects that you’re doing something naughty with your automated removals, any un-automated removal tool use, and/or MCF.

Now, because you are correct that Amazon did not specify exactly which sin(s) they think you are committing and how you are doing it, it’s up to you to try to find whatever link they think they have made.

Not especially reassuring, but hopefully helpful in focusing your energy.

user profile
Seller_f5XkwulFS5S7F
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post