user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon account suspended right after opening! Guessing it’s an address issue

by Seller_DqOUkjy9UEgV0

I’m a novice and recently setup my Amazon seller account not knowing how strict they are.

I have an LLC which holds my new current address, but I have yet to update my ID to show my new address.

I submitted my ID and bank info which had my old address and when I applied with my LLC it shows my new address.

I was initially accepted and then once I filled out the tax info and changed my store name it deactivated me. I submitted the utility bill with the new address and they still sent the email saying suspended.

Is there any recourse at this point? Can I get my ID address updated and also my bank account address updated and appeal after all of the addresses match? Or am I screwed since they didn’t match initially?

Please help

Tags: Address, Bank account, Taxes
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
In reply to: Seller_DqOUkjy9UEgV0's post

Get your information correct and matching exactly. It should also be noted that Amazon requires a valid credit card to be on file. Credit cards are different from debit cards, prepaid cards, and secured ‘credit’ cards.

Amazon suspends all new sellers for Identity Verification, it is routine.

The full policy and requirements can be found here:

Seller Identity Verification

Note: Document requirements might change based on your country.

And while Amazon states:

The review process can take up to two business days from the time we receive your documents.

You should be aware that Amazon measures time differently than we do (or possibly exists on a different plane of existence; such as in the Quantum Realm) and two Amazon days could easily be thirty of our earth days.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post