user profile
Sign in
user profile

AHR Account Health Rating at risk

by Seller_43PmQyydS27y3

Hi,
Our AHR at risk today without clearly reason.
I have 18 errors in [Restricted Product Policy Violations] and 1 in [Policy Violation Warning] from May.
All 18 warning is solve by close/delete listing on time and normally our account health in Good stand.
However, today when I open my account seller it is at risk without new warning or any new email from Amazon. Do you know why it change from Good to At risk without reasons??
How to solve all warning clearly??
How to be a good stand again???

I send a picture to be clearly, thank you in advance.
Johan

Tags: Policy
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qIY1zDxKNWKmI
In reply to: Seller_43PmQyydS27y3's post

It depends on what the restricted policy violations are. Are you selling masks without approval?

user profile
Indy_Amazon_old

Hello @Johan256,

Thank you for providing insight into your current account status. I understand you have 18 restricted product policy violations on your account health dashboard and your account health rating is displaying ‘at risk.’

@The_Orange_Crush asked a great first question:

Please confirm the status of your approval by going to seller central > catalog > view selling applications. This page will give you the application name (generally the category or asin), the status, and the ability to reapply or begin listing products.

If you are currently not approved to sell the cotton masks and/or list in the personal safety and household category at this time, you may review the requirements by searching ‘personal safety and household’ in seller central.

For further insight into your situation, are there other products you have received a restricted products policy violation? Have you received any other notifications since your first post? If so, please post the notification here for the forums to review and provide additional guidance.

While deleting the impacted asins is an important step for most restricted products policy violations, per policy, repeated behavior after multiple warnings can also put your account at risk. What other steps have you taken to resolve the violations?

We encourage you to review the referenced pages of seller central to first confirm the status of your application to sell in the applicable category. If you are not approved, please proceed with your application and also review your inventory for potential violations of the restricted products policy.

These restricted product policy violations can stay on your dashboard for up to 180 days. Once 180 days has passed, these violations should fall off your dashboard.

Thank you for your post. I hope my response is beneficial towards your business. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

Indy

user profile
Cassie_Amazon_old

Hello @Johan256,

Cassie with Amazon here.

Thank you for sharing additional information about your account. First, I recommend that you make sure your products are correctly categorized. A cotton face mask would be a personal safety product rather than cloth and jewelry. If you would like to continue selling these types of products, I advise reapplying in the personal safety and household category.

To ensure compliance with our policies, I advise closing your listings for masks until you have approval to sell this type of product.

The forums community is here to help if you have any additional questions.

-Cassie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post